Erin Andrews videotaped nude

It sounds like the video has actually been floating around websites for months, but was only definitively identified as Erin Andrews either yesterday or today. I won't post the link out of respect for the rules, but it's available through the usual file-sharing channels.

That sucks. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must feel. I bet the video is all over the world wide web by now.

That sucks. I can't imagine how embarrassed she must feel. I bet the video is all over the world wide web by now.

If I was a looker like her, I wouldn't be ashamed in the least.

The video has since been pulled from the Internet

Lol, seriously can they can do that

If I was a looker like her, I wouldn't be ashamed in the least.

Just because someone looks good doesn't mean they want their ass shown to the entire world.

Don't want to be on the internet naked? Don't walk around naked when somebody has a video camera.

Read the damn story and you'll understand she didn't know she was being video taped in a PRIVATE hotel room :rolleyes:

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent," Andrews' attorney, Marshall B. Grossman, said in a statement. "She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

Not exactly a nice thing to know she was being spied on really, even if she is a hottie.. pretty lame TBH!

Read the damn story and you'll understand she didn't know she was being video taped in a PRIVATE hotel room :rolleyes:

"While alone in the privacy of her hotel room, Erin Andrews was surreptitiously videotaped without her knowledge or consent," Andrews' attorney, Marshall B. Grossman, said in a statement. "She was the victim of a crime and is taking action to protect herself and help ensure that others are not similarly violated in the future. Although the perpetrator or perpetrators of this criminal act have not yet been identified, when they are identified she intends to bring both civil and criminal charges against them and against anyone who has published the material. We request respect of Erin's privacy at this time, while she and her representatives are working with the authorities."

Who walks around naked though? In my 30 years of life, never once I have felt the need or urge to walk around naked.

Close the blinds?

Just read the article FFS

A lawyer for the popular ESPN sideline reporter says that she was unwittingly videotaped through a peephole in a hotel room without her consent and that she intends to take legal action against the still unknown perpetrators.

Anyway, glad I never get caught I'd be rubbing one off or playing with my balls or something. She just walks about naked and straightens her hair.

what is peoples fascination about naked people? has nobody ever seen someone naked? is it like catching an ultra rare pokemon???

Nudity is "frowned" upon in most parts of the "west" and as such it's considered "naughty" so people have a strange fascination about it. Thank those religious people for that one, amongst other things.

Just because someone looks good doesn't mean they want their ass shown to the entire world.

Pfft, prudes - I'll post a video of my butt but I doubt anyone will care :blink:

Who walks around naked though? In my 30 years of life, never once I have felt the need or urge to walk around naked.

Why does that matter? Her right to privacy was intruded upon.

wtf you mean who walks around naked? anyone that doesn't feel like waring clothes that's who. She was in her hotel room, her privacy was violated, that's a crime.

I walk in under wear all the time around my house, why? because I am alone and it feels ******* comfortable. you don't know and it's not anyone business why she was doing it. she felt like doing it and she was in her space (which was violated)... some people are just incredible...

"who walks around naked?" yeah because it's her fault some perv was doing that. :ermm:

It's horrible that she has to go through life now knowing that pretty much anyone that wants to see her naked just has to go to Google.