[Re-Updated] NXE Update - Now Available

Remember when we moved on to the 21st century? I love these days.

-Spenser

+1 lol. It is great having all of these features embedded into 1 device! :)

remember when video game consoles used to be video games consoles? I miss those days...

Remember when we used to live in the woods and wipe our asses with rosebushes and gravel

I remember putting Information Society's first CD into my TG-16CD and having it display CD+G graphics on screen while the album played. That was pretty awesome.

Game consoles haven't been just game consoles in a very long time. In Japan the NES (Famicom) was a "family computer" with floppy discs and everything.

I remember putting Information Society's first CD into my TG-16CD and having it display CD+G graphics on screen while the album played. That was pretty awesome.

Game consoles haven't been just game consoles in a very long time. In Japan the NES (Famicom) was a "family computer" with floppy discs and everything.

Yup.

I don't understand people that want less out of their games console rather than more, regardless of whether or not they're going to use the features.

The more in it the greater the chance of you wanting to one day explore more of it's features.

Especially when we're talking about software additions, it's not like you're paying for them (In most cases....).

I was actually going to make the same argument, but then you can have friends over and you watch a dvd together also. That's not illegal and they never paid for the content either.

I'm not sure where it borders on "piracy" if they let you share on XBL and why it's not allowed, but I assume that is the reason, and they also don't want to lose those sales either.

Unfortunately, in the world of copyrights, having someone come over and streaming it are two different things. When you stream it, you are technically distributing the copyrighted work and that's when the issues arise.

ive just seen some vids of the new dash on YT how have people got this already?

Devs have had the new dash for a little while, and gaming sites like IGN and gamespot (GS are one of the few people who posted a preview of the new dash)

Plus I suspect as the last nxe update, certain none devs/industry people get it before others (ie us, the general public)

That said it does look quite good, but the paid for avatar stuff seems horrendously overpriced :(

Color choices for avatar gear = awesome

Gears of War gear = awesome

I may actually buy the cog armor if it's not too much. I've got ~300MS points that can't buy anything useful.

Color choices for avatar gear = awesome

Gears of War gear = awesome

I may actually buy the cog armor if it's not too much. I've got ~300MS points that can't buy anything useful.

Don't do it!! You'll only encourage them!!!

Don't do it!! You'll only encourage them!!!

DO IT!!! Deep down you know you want that armor. You NEED that armor.

The thing is of course that with items like these, they actually need to be expensive, otherwise everyone will get it, wich makes the whole thing useless. as everyone will look like a Gear or a spartan. by pricing high, only those who really want it will get it, and the kids with rich parents and their own credit card :p

The thing is of course that with items like these, they actually need to be expensive, otherwise everyone will get it, wich makes the whole thing useless. as everyone will look like a Gear or a spartan. by pricing high, only those who really want it will get it, and the kids with rich parents and their own credit card :p

u made a good point there

It's going to be very common anyway. And really, who cares?!?! " Oh noez!! That guy has the same avatarz clothings as me!!!"

Are you sure the updates/emails are today? connect says 31st.