[Re-Updated] NXE Update - Now Available

I have exactly 2400 points. I want Shadow complex and Alien Breed. I ain't buying jack!

Alien Breed isn't coming out for a while I thought? I'm still iffy on both, personally.

Update's alright. Not a whole lot is new, IMO, but I knew that from the beginning.

- The biggest thing to me is all the new avatar stuff. Everything else is just "eh."

- Haven't noticed a really speedier dash or anything. The rating thing is alright, but I don't really see a big positive from it.

- The Games on Demand will be good when it gets launched.

- For some reason to me it looks like they made the little boxes slightly taller (the green boxes on the dash, I mean)... I can see an obvious edit to the boxes on my TV at the top that's kind of like an outline. Looks strange?

- I like the new achievement progress stuff (being able to launch a game, seeing more achievement info when in the blade).

Other than that, not a whole lot affects me. I still wish there were more customization options for the dash -- such as choosing which channel (or whatever it's called) to show on startup.

Alien Breed isn't coming out for a while I thought? I'm still iffy on both, personally.

Yeah it's like a November release, but there's nothing else I'm aware of that I'm particularly excited about. Plus it'll give me exactly 0 points and that doesn't happen often!

Yeah it's like a November release, but there's nothing else I'm aware of that I'm particularly excited about. Plus it'll give me exactly 0 points and that doesn't happen often!

True, true. I'm looking forward to Alien Breed since it's from Team 17, but I just don't know. Shadow Complex is made by Chair, and while Undertow wasn't bad by any stretch of the imagination, I got it for free and wouldn't have paid for it...

I haven't seen too many Arcade games coming out that interest me except maybe TMNT. I already got Worms 2 and Battlefield 1943, so I'm set :)

whoo!! got the update and got some new stuff, since i had some spare points :)

6174_122674953880_600368880_2300777_3374817_n.jpg

Edited by Unimatrix Xero

One thing that bugged me before, was waiting for Ages for The Buy and trial button on a piece of content to appear, this seems alot faster now.

Does anyone remember, around 2001, when there were people saying that paying for matchmaking would set a bad precedent and that it would lead to milking us for every dollar that we had?

And then horse armor happened and then the themes and icons and music videos and sex toy simulators and avatar clothing and...

I gave up waiting last night and turned my 360 off at 1 am only to get into work this morning and find an email from 10 pm saying I've been accepted! I guess I should've stopped playing and signed out and back in to trigger it or something... Gotta get home and update then buy me a warthog :p

It could mean the language? They'll need localization testing done.

You were right, I got my email. The Strange thing is its in German, but i'm from The Netherlands. But who cares i got in :woot: Can't wait to test this when i get home!!!

Edited by DJD

Got it earlier, been too busy playing Gears of War 2 DC. Awesome new pants for the male avatars.

I bought a Halo 3 t-shirt. Only 80g's, I'd never spend more than that on Avatar customizations.

I've barely played with it yet, I noticed there are awards you can unlock which give you new features for your avatar, anyone know which games you can get these awards in?

I bought a Halo 3 t-shirt. Only 80g's, I'd never spend more than that on Avatar customizations.

I've barely played with it yet, I noticed there are awards you can unlock which give you new features for your avatar, anyone know which games you can get these awards in?

Games in the future will unlock these awards. Rip off a monsters head in a game, get to wear it on your avatar etc.

Hope a few of the older games get patched to support this new feature :)

..... Rip off a monsters head in a game, get to wear it on your avatar etc.

awsome.....just think GOW2 cut a Locust in half and be able to wear half of it on your avatar! or even after a headshot get to wear its blood as war paint :D

Im not sick and twisted :p

Turned on my 360 and got the update :D

I had 40MS points laying around so I got the Halo Laser Kill Ring. Now I finally have 0 MSP.

Edited by omnicoder

Parties - (Available Now, US Only), Does anyone know the reason for this to be a US only feature?

Btw, Everything feels nice and fast now.

Thank god, they've finally made the Marketplace load content at a reasonable speed again. The NXE made it painfully slow for me.

Yep, I am also very happy with this.

I dont have to buy from xbox.com now.

Parties - (Available Now, US Only), Does anyone know the reason for this to be a US only feature?

Btw, Everything feels nice and fast now.

I believe it's referring to NETFLIX Parties, which is a US only thing.