[Re-Updated] NXE Update - Now Available

I believe it's referring to NETFLIX Parties, which is a US only thing.

Ok but they could have been a bit more clear about that.

Also i might have found a bug that brings the whole system to a halt.

Everything seemed just fine until i started playing COD 4. I played a few matches and everything seemed fine then all of the sudden the console froze. Had to reboot the console to fix it. I'm gonna do some more testing to see if it will happen again.

I hope not because i'm not able to file bugs because i somehow can't few the preview forum on xbox.com.

And my connect page keeps giving me all kinds of errors, rendering it useless.

Update: Ok i can access the preview forum now.

Edited by DJD

Damn you guys are buying Clothing DLC quicker than the nutjobs in Home :p

I wonder if this update will leak like the last, I'm not on Gold so I don't mind being blocked from Live for a week or two. The dashboard speed updates sound good (Y)

I wonder if this update will leak like the last, I'm not on Gold so I don't mind being blocked from Live for a week or two. The dashboard speed updates sound good (Y)

Yea apparently I will have the only frugal avatar on Live. :p

mine only triggerd when i went into the text Xbox Live connection

I gave up waiting last night and turned my 360 off at 1 am only to get into work this morning and find an email from 10 pm saying I've been accepted! I guess I should've stopped playing and signed out and back in to trigger it or something... Gotta get home and update then buy me a warthog :p

agreed, would like to see it unlock based on achevements, give them an actual purpose, then id actually start caring about them

but achievements in games that are patched, hopefully it will see those achievements and unlock stuff, not forcing to play all over again

Games in the future will unlock these awards. Rip off a monsters head in a game, get to wear it on your avatar etc.

Hope a few of the older games get patched to support this new feature :)

If you can't connect like last time it wouldn't be worth it at all since all the cooler features require a connection.

It should have been leaked by now, it's really not hard to get the update. It's just one file off the hard drive.

The dashboard speed updates are for the live parts of the dashboard though. I don't see many features worth updating for if you're not in the test, as most features are online features.

It leaked about an hour after people got in to the beta, you really need live to make best use of it though.

Can't believe people bought avatar clothing :blink: more money than sense I suppose.

I bought the Halo stuff because I'm supporting a friend of a friend, and obv because it's one of my fav games.

They only time I'll buy anything is to actually get my total MSP to 0 since it's annoying to have like 80 sitting around doing nothing :laugh:

Is there anymore invites being sent? I was really hoping to get in to this....

Yeah 2nd wave later tonight.....and hopefully there still loads of spaces left so you should get in if all details are correct

Well i got in and cant see what your all raving about, seems like a update for mugs to buy virtual clothes

Well, what's not to rave about? It's a patch with alot of minor nuisances fixed up; a good patch is a good patch.

Well i got in and cant see what your all raving about, seems like a update for mugs to buy virtual clothes

This first update has more under-the-hood fixes going on aside from the avatar marketplace. The fall update will bring more noticible features if you want to see bigger changes.

And this is just the start I bet. Who knows what else they'll add next.

Damn I'm eagerly waiting checking connect every so often now I read the tweet from Major Nelson, it crashes on me :(

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

Never seen that error before either

As far as i can see the party is no different than it was before, i have the update so im just wondering how its supposed to be easier and uicker to navigate cause as far as i can see you still have to take the same steps to invite people and so forth. SOmeone point it out to me i could just be a botard lol

It leaked about an hour after people got in to the beta, you really need live to make best use of it though.

I think I'll probably just wait, I'm considering getting back on gold soon (mate works in gamestation motherwell, gonna get a deal on a sub :D) so it's probably best not being locked out of Live (especially if most of the features need Live).