[Re-Updated] NXE Update - Now Available

I am confused with this XBL gold thing as I too wa a beta tester, I have had a 360 since before release date (I was a launch team advocate (PGR3) and had a 360 here in the UK at the same time as launch in the US) as well as being present in the Live trials for the xbox 1, so really and truly should have 6 years, I dont know why mine shows 3 :(

Did you have Gold membership for all of that time?

Why does it matter to you so much?

It's not a big deal, just curious as to why the number is wrong :p

Did you have Gold membership for all of that time?

Yes

I really want that lightsaber, but it's so expensive!

Don't sweat it. Paying for AVATAR stuff is ludicrous at best. Your money would be better spent on a man/woman, or going out for a night on the town....................not a computer light saber.

I wonder if that's deliberate on MS's/Publishers part, or if its just a cheap way to get around having to deal with the fact that SOME 360 titles are region locked while many are not.

I wonder if that's deliberate on MS's/Publishers part, or if its just a cheap way to get around having to deal with the fact that SOME 360 titles are region locked while many are not.

Probably MS/Publishers seeing as Sony were able to mandate everyone makes their game region free, even 3rd parties. Burnout Paradise wasn't region free on 360, it's region free digitally on PSN. Although the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box ended up region free on 360 I think.

Either way I hope next generation everyone is region free, it does give some people genuinely one less reason to mod consoles. I mean look at something like Tales of Vesperia, there was like a 6 month gap between US/EU, if you're really looking forward to that game you should be able to import the US english copy and play it not wait 6 months (that's on the publisher though for such **** poor localisation times).

can someone post a download link for the new dashboard please? so i can update my xbox with a usb-stick

Id agree to that as well , Xbox live doesnt like my WIFI router

Probably MS/Publishers seeing as Sony were able to mandate everyone makes their game region free, even 3rd parties. Burnout Paradise wasn't region free on 360, it's region free digitally on PSN. Although the Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box ended up region free on 360 I think.

Either way I hope next generation everyone is region free, it does give some people genuinely one less reason to mod consoles. I mean look at something like Tales of Vesperia, there was like a 6 month gap between US/EU, if you're really looking forward to that game you should be able to import the US english copy and play it not wait 6 months (that's on the publisher though for such **** poor localisation times).

Yeah but even the MS titles, despite being region free in retail, are region locked on the service. Microsoft doesn't region lock any of their games (that I'm aware of), so why start now? It must be a global decision.

I personally would wait until MS release it to the public. Whilst these may be legit, it still is not from a good source. Basically use at your own risk.

No disrespect meant t0mbi

they don't show up. the props are cool but the biggest waste of points out of all the clothes stuff because they don't even show up most of the time.

I personally would wait until MS release it to the public. Whilst these may be legit, it still is not from a good source. Basically use at your own risk.

No disrespect meant t0mbi

They are legit, anything that runs on a non hacked 360 has to be signed by Microsoft. If this was tampered with in any way your 360 simply wouldn't run it.

I'm also co owner of the site linked to so I can vouch for it been a quality source (check all the 360 related content we have :) )

Edit ? If you do update offline you will lose your avatars, so it?s probably best to wait if that bothers you.

Edited by InsaneNutter

O/T ... No worries InsaneNutter, I was just advising caution :p