[Re-Updated] NXE Update - Now Available

Ok i'm a bit confused here, my status says participating but there is no welcome message.

Does that mean i'm still in or did they deny me? Or do i have to wait a bit more.

if it doesnt look like This then from the information we have now you didn't make the cut.

Ok i'm a bit confused here, my status says participating but there is no welcome message.

Does that mean i'm still in or did they deny me? Or do i have to wait a bit more.

Oh dang. I just realized what you're talking about. It appears I'm in the same boat: participating without a welcome message. :( Oh well, at least it won't be long untl the release...

Checked my MS Connect account: "Congratulations! You?ve been accepted to the 2009 Xbox LIVE Update Preview.

Welcome, and we are glad that you are on board!"

:woot:t:

Checked my MS Connect account: "Congratulations! You've been accepted to the 2009 Xbox LIVE Update Preview.

Welcome, and we are glad that you are on board!"

:woot:

confirmed

Congratulations! You?ve been accepted to the 2009 Xbox LIVE Update Preview.

Welcome, and we are glad that you are on board!

just looked again

Xbox LIVE Update Preview - DE | Status: Participating ( quit )

I guess the DE thing means denied? God they always pull this kind of **** on me.

Well i guess i have to wait until the 11th of August then.

Preview Program Emails are being sent out

We?re in the process of sending notification emails out to the first group of people for the Xbox LIVE Update Preview Program. Please check your email (and spam folder?just in case) to see if you were selected. If we stay on schedule, those selected should receive a prompt to accept the update later today/tonight.

We?ll be sending another wave of notifications later this week, but we are holding registration open a bit longer to make sure everyone has a chance to participate. If you signed up but did not receive a mail yet, please head over to the connect site and review your information to make sure it is correct. I am being told that there are quite a few people did not properly complete the survey. If this is the first you are reading about the Preview Program, go ahead and sign up and you may be chosen to participate before the update is released on August 11th.

Just got the welcome e-mail, still no update.

When will you receive the update?

We are working on the final touches for the update. You will receive a notification by email when the update is available.

Just got the welcome e-mail, still no update.

the update will be pushed out later tonight.

"...Please check your email (and spam folder?just in case) to see if you were selected. If we stay on schedule, those selected should receive a prompt to accept the update later today/tonight."

Major Nelson

Edited by nightwolf20024

Is there any way to see what the console ID i put into it was, i want to make sure mine was right.

Click on the survery under the Completed Surveys box. It doesn't really matter at this point though - you can't change or retake the survey.

-Spenser

Actually Spenser you can, if you go on FAQ's you can.

I don't think so, but whatever. The only FAQ is how to find those numbers if you haven't been accepted, which I'm assuming the person who asked wasn't.

-Spenser

Resubmit/Correct registered Console ID

* Indicates a required field.

This form enables you to:

Enroll a new Console ID that replaces an old one because you sent it in for service, etc.

Correct a mistyped Console ID you previously registered with.

Warning ? Please Read

If the first/original Console ID you provided us is a working console, submitting this form will cause this previously registered console to be unable to sign into Xbox LIVE until we release this Preview.

1. If you submit a new console ID, the console with the previously submitted console ID will not be able to sign onto Xbox LIVE until the LIVE Update Preview is released.

Do you understand this?

2. What is your Console ID? (How to find your Console ID)

Note: Make sure you enter the Console ID correctly. An invalid Console ID will prevent you from being accepted into the Preview.

3. Why are you providing us with a new console ID?

4. If you answered "Other" to the above question, please specify a reason:

https://connect.microsoft.com/Survey/Survey...&SiteID=719

Haven't got nothing yet, @Kushan what does it say inside, a timeframe for the update at all?

It's exactly the same as on Connect.