[Re-Updated] NXE Update - Now Available

So now that we are getting the emails, I wonder when the update is actually coming? Tonight?

on major Nelson's site it says later today/tonight

according to major nelson if nothing comes up the update should be out tonight,

We?re in the process of sending notification emails out to the first group of people for the Xbox LIVE Update Preview Program. Please check your email (and spam folder?just in case) to see if you were selected. If we stay on schedule, those selected should receive a prompt to accept the update later today/tonight.

From Major Nelson's Twitter:

Just heard from the XOC, and those accepted in wave on should get the update later tonight (PT)

Ok guys I'm confused. So far everything looks great but I'm unsure on a few profile things. Above my gamercard there is a "3" now, what does that mean? In the Preview part of the dashboard it also mentions XBL Veterans, how do you check if you are one or not? I wanted to see what MS counts me as because I have been a member for years but with my subscriptions it says I have only been a member since last year (when I entered a new 12 month card).

The 3 means you've had your account for 3 years lol

Does anyone else feel the guide is a LOT more snappy now? Feels like it for me, but I could be imagining it.

Also, my green t-shirt with the green power button on it has suddenly turned blue o_0