Firefox 3.7 Mockup Redux Theme

cant get the hide menu addon to work :(

Are you using both hide menu and personal menu? Use only one, personal menu has an option to hide the menu bar.

Can you make it work in 3.6 alpha also? When I try to install this theme and use it, all I am getting is default theme.

That would be cool if it could be made to work with the minefield nightlies :)

Can you make it work in 3.6 alpha also? When I try to install this theme and use it, all I am getting is default theme.
That would be cool if it could be made to work with the minefield nightlies :)

Can you guys try this? Download this file and place it in firefox\chrome, don't forget to backup your old one. I think mozilla changed the theme format.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wbo1ygugkdi

:(

Also not sure what you mean by personal bar, but can't you just drag Bookmarks Toolbar Items into it while in Customise mode?

Hmm I'm using All Glass now and added personal menus to lose the bookmarks bar entirely, looks nicer but I have an issue with this gap not going away!

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm using the menu version of the bookmarks icon for that, not teh sidebar button as I dislike the sidebar :/

Hmm I'm using All Glass now and added personal menus to lose the bookmarks bar entirely, looks nicer but I have an issue with this gap not going away!

I'm using the menu version of the bookmarks icon for that, not teh sidebar button as I dislike the sidebar :/

Actually the bookmark menu was intended to go there, not the sidebar version :laugh: Also to fix your problem go to Personal Menu options, Advanced and check "Hide Drop-marker"

Theme is looking great, are you guys planning on removing some of the kempleton stuff that doesn't fit in? Like the weird gloss on the options window, and some of the kempleton icons don't seem to fit in nearly as good as the default firefox icons. Also a proper new tab button would make it perfect, the one in the modified theme posted a few pages back is glitchy. And things like the bookmarks sidebar look wierd even with the stylish fix.

Great job so far though!

Also, is there a way to move the tabs closer together? it is bothering me how far apart they are it looks strange.

Theme is looking great, are you guys planning on removing some of the kempleton stuff that doesn't fit in? Like the weird gloss on the options window, and some of the kempleton icons don't seem to fit in nearly as good as the default firefox icons. Also a proper new tab button would make it perfect, the one in the modified theme posted a few pages back is glitchy. And things like the bookmarks sidebar look wierd even with the stylish fix.

Great job so far though!

Also, is there a way to move the tabs closer together? it is bothering me how far apart they are it looks strange.

Yes we have plans on replacing most of the kempleton icons, for the new tab button try this code:

.tabs-newtab-button {
   margin-top:  5px  !important;
   -moz-border-radius-topleft: 3px !important;
   -moz-border-radius-topright: 3px !important;
   background: url(chrome://global/skin/tabinactive2.png) !important;
   border-top: 1px solid !important;
   -moz-border-top-colors: rgba(255, 255, 255, .50) !important;
   }

.tabs-newtab-button:hover {
   background: url(chrome://global/skin/tabhover2.png) !important;
   }

To move the tabs closer together try this:

.tabbrowser-tabs tab {
		  margin-right: 2px !important; 
	  }

Edit: changed new tab button code.

Edited by SoapyHamHocks

So did you guys just decide to go with the grey version as the default? I remember this morning seeing 2 different versions, now there are not