August 2009 Desktops

SO many windows 7 desks now.. Pretty much all we see different are wallpapers... hehe We should rename this to show/share your wallpaper thread :)

SMELTN

Yeah its insanely boring.. Back when it was Vista desktops i found them more personal, now its just the same big taskbar, with some apps as icons, and nothing else.

HAHA I use the Zune theme at work. I would like to use that theme though Glorious, because I like the smaller start button. Can you share a link to it?

Also whats the best "FREE" remote desktop program? I would love to log into my home pc from work, but don't want to pay for it, because its not something I would do regularly only once in a blue moon

nothing too wild, but every other machine is running classic with a solid blue background, so this is the "pretty one." bar on the left serves as the taskbar, the clock is the clock/systray combined. fun fun.

Image2.png

also, here is the wallpaper if anybody wants it, since it's not on deviantart anymore.

That is pretty awesome :) I like it!

HAHA I use the Zune theme at work. I would like to use that theme though Glorious, because I like the smaller start button. Can you share a link to it?

Also whats the best "FREE" remote desktop program? I would love to log into my home pc from work, but don't want to pay for it, because its not something I would do regularly only once in a blue moon

It's this theme (there's a thread on Neowin for it somewhere) http://gelosea.deviantart.com/art/Luna-Ele...-Black-57571128

I use LogMeIn for remote desktop.

SMELTN

Yeah its insanely boring.. Back when it was Vista desktops i found them more personal, now its just the same big taskbar, with some apps as icons, and nothing else.

Right, people were saying the same thing when Vista was released. All of the desktops look the same, we miss XP!

Anyway, here's my work desktop. :x

post-43025-1250689569_thumb.jpg