• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

August 2009 Desktops

chi_wen    0
My desktop on work laptop; some of us appear to like the same wallpaper this week! :rofl:

desktopwl280809.png

mind to share the wall pls? :)

thanks!

Edited by chi_wen

Pupik    452

Can a mod please delete the screenshot posts without a wallpaper link (or at least the name) in their post in the next month's thread please?

I'm sick of scrolling through the "wallpaper please!" mass quoting.

what    326
Screen%20shot%202009-08-31%20at%2012.41.15.png

Zimmedon    1
mind to share the wall pls? :)

thanks!

The wallpaper is called "Route to Castle Mountain" and can be found on InterfaceLift. [Link]

Syanide    618
Can a mod please delete the screenshot posts without a wallpaper link (or at least the name) in their post in the next month's thread please?

+1.

I always try to give out all the info concerning the desktop, and some other people do, but in return you get nothing. Sometimes it's annoying to wait a few days just to get a link to a wallpaper. The funniest thing is that the first post of the thread always explains the rules, but I guess it's just become everyone's habit...

lee31    11

Why don't we just have a 'share your wallpaper' thread as well?

At least that way we're guaranteed what we're looking for where as in this thread we're not.

The main reason I look here is to see if I can find any good wallpapers from other users.

jonhapimp    0

can we delete the post that doesn't have any kind of wallpaper in them, i'm tired od scrolling over non wallpaper post

Brodel    14

can we delete the post that doesn't have any kind of wallpaper in them, i'm tired od scrolling over non wallpaper post

I've posted about this a couple of times but it doesn't seem to get heard. I think there should just be a rule where if you don't list at least something that is in your screenshot then it should be deleted.

insanekiwi    0
aufzeichnentwc.th.jpg

-KJ    71
Wallpaper: I forget, I download a bunch of pictures from Flickr and down scale them to 1920 x 1200 resolution.

Theme: Clear screen Round.

Lol, why are you repeating what I said a month or two ago? Or was it this month?