August 2009 Desktops

My Whole Setup

Demons bite my nose off. Man, my eyes play a weird trick on me or that's actually skinned iTunes running on Windows? ?:omg:: How did you pull that off?

Demons bite my nose off. Man, my eyes play a weird trick on me or that's actually skinned iTunes running on Windows? :omg: How did you pull that off?

You can download the skin here :)

post-102204-1249573021_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simonn

Been using this for about 7 days, and I love it..

AndyCardDeckBg.jpg

I think I partly love it because of the way the cards fade from my primary monitor to my secondary.. the yellow color, is also, my favorite yellow color. :)

:woot: wow, can you post that wallpaper please? :cool:

I WIN THX FOR PLAYIN NO MORE ENTRIES NEEDED!

post-196550-1249077512_thumb.jpg

Windows 7 RTM

Theme: Default but minimal icons

Program: Firefox, Outlook, Visual Studio Team System, SQL Server Management Studio, Google Sketch Up, Earth, Expression Design, Blend, SuperPreview, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Media Player

Wall: Only the best website for car wall papers: http://www.carwalls.com/cars/31-Lamborghin...wallpapers.html

how did you do that with the start bar? :)

Can I get a link to that wallpaper?

My Whole Setup

How did you get that total glass Firefox? It seems like it'd be a fun thing to mess around with.

orite.. herez mine

post-285248-1249640754_thumb.jpg

the wallpaper is Mandolux AlienW u can find it here : Search Result On Google

and im using this awesome visual style for windows 7 I RECOMMEND IT for everyone who is tired of the STRONG shadows and blurred reflection lines which are unrealistic.

it is called the AeroLighting For Windows 7 and u can get it from here : DeviantArt Link

other then that im just using the default gadgets and i really want sum good icon pack and instructions on how to use them ....