[vs] Classix 10k 2.0

Hey guys, here's the update of Bant's c10k mod with some tweaks and additions that have been requested.

Here's some of what has been updated and added, from the readme:

Bant's Ergo mod has been tweaked a bit, 3 new color schemes in the style of Bant's mod (Ergonomic, Olive, Carbon), shellstyles have been updated, new start buttons, other minor cosmetic tweaks.

Please guys, do not post any screenshots of your "mods" in this thread. If you'd like send it to me and I'll take a look at it, no guarantees. Direct all questions and issues of permission to me, thanks. ;)

Thanks to all those that have been supportive and have contributed to Classix 10k. :)

Special thanks to Bant for being a super swell guy and for all of the work he's done.

Download Classix 10k 2.0

post-36-1068613904.png

post-36-1068613904.png

post-36-1068613904.png

Edited by gigatexel

sexylent :D

tho i noticed one small problem with this theme.

in Miranda IM when open message window there's problem with one button, i think it has something to do with the font it uses

i really hope you can address this issue

post-36-1053560584.ibf

post-36-1053560584.ibf

post-36-1053560584.ibf

Edited by MxxCon

its really sweet looking, but why not try making the quicklauch area the grey colour. It would break area p so you on't have just a giant blue bar. It's jsut a suggestion, but I think it would look relaly good.

Great work, as usual. An uncolored taskbar would be cool, and a Trillian skin for the new colors would be awesome too.

Awesome, but uncolored taskbar is a must. sd, when is your mod being released at SkinIt?

dunno, I still need bants permission

,May 21 2003, 18:34]thats my mod giga?

Actually no :( I did it from scratch since I made so many little changes it was easier that way. I didn't know you did a version with a beige taskbar, send it to me.

Mxxcon: Thanks :) That is really weird, what's that number 6 doing there lol. :s I'm not sure why that's happening it might be the font, I'll look into it.

I have beige taskbars planned but I wanted to get this version out as soon as possible. So to clarify, the next update will have beige taskbars. :)

Actually no :( I did it from scratch since I made so many little changes it was easier that way. I didn't know you did a version with a beige taskbar, send it to me.

Mxxcon: Thanks :) That is really weird, what's that number 6 doing there lol. :s I'm not sure why that's happening it might be the font, I'll look into it.

I have beige taskbars planned but I wanted to get this version out as soon as possible. So to clarify, the next update will have beige taskbars. :)

:blink: I send you a beige taskbar version long time ago