What was the last movie you watched?

The Hobbit in IMAX. May be it will be a very good movie when the trilogy paints the entire picture. But as a standalone movie, it wasn't satisfying. Lots of things happened throughout the course of the film, but none really took the story forward much. But, the sequence between Gollum and Bilbo was EPIC. Hats off to Andy Serkis. Overall 6/10.

I see this thread and the music one so many times, but don't really get it.

Seeing is that people are always watching movies, or listning to music, do they just reply once, or after every movie/song, etc. etc?

Or is it meant to show choices, give others an idea?

Anyways... I guess since I'm here, the last movie I watched was Resident Evil Retribution 3D which I downloaded and watched in 3D.

I've seen it before, but not in 3D. Awesome movie, 3D made it even cooler. 10/10

Same goes for Resident Evil Afterlife 3D, which I downloaded and watched last night. 10/10

Now watching 'Starchaser, The Legend of Orin'. So technically this will be the last movie I've watched

Seeing is that people are always watching movies, or listning to music, do they just reply once, or after every movie/song, etc. etc?

Anyways... I guess since I'm here, the last movie I watched was Resident Evil Retribution 3D which I downloaded and watched in 3D.

I've seen it before, but not in 3D. Awesome movie, 3D made it even cooler. 10/10

Same goes for Resident Evil Afterlife 3D, which I downloaded and watched last night. 10/10

I think it's a running thread so you can post more than once

Every time someone watches a movie you just post you seen it with a little review or a 1/10 score for example...just informs people what the movie might be like...a quite rate if you will

I watched The Campaign (6.5/10) a few days ago with my girlfriend. It has Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis, so I did not think it could go wrong. There were some extremely hilarious parts, but unfortunately most of the movie was dull in my opinion.

We also watched Wreck It Ralph (9/10) yesterday. I freaking loved this movie. It has an amazing cast and the story is incredible.

Hey, can somebody recommend me another comedy to watch? Something that has come out in the past year or two? I have seen most of the top comedies. From memory: 21 Jump Street, American Reunion, Project X, Bridesmaids, Our Idiot Brother, Ted, The Watch, etc. I am quite excited for The Guilt Trip. It looks like it will be a keeper.