Zen Pinball to Get Hadoukened by Street Fighter

sarcasm.png

Zen Pinball, the highly-rated pinball title from Zen Studios, seems to be getting a new addition to the pinball family. As you can see from our header image, the mystery reveal isn’t much of a mystery at all.

Yes, you guessed correctly. Street Fighter will be coming to Zen Pinball, probably in the form of a pinball table. Zen Studios hinted at the DLC content yesterday, however it was clear what it was when everyone saw the giant Ryu with the Zen Pinball logo.

As always, stick with PlayStation LifeStyle for all the details on Zen Pinball’s Street Fighter DLC.

Source: http://playstationlifestyle.net/2009/08/06...street-fighter/

Edited by Audioboxer

I totally copy and pasted the wrong article above by the way :pinch:

Fixing it now haha...

El oh El - Which article did you put instead, pre-fix?

Something to do with Netflix on Sony platforms hence Michael1406's reply.

Sore head, too much beer, eyesight is knackered.

I totally copy and pasted the wrong article above by the way :pinch:

Fixing it now haha...

I wondered what the hell the first article had to do with SF, I was sorely disappointed Mr D.

Something to do with Netflix on Sony platforms hence Michael1406's reply.

Sore head, too much beer, eyesight is knackered.

You just need some proper Viking genes, I could be hammered and practically passed out on the keyboard yet still post the correct article - Noob!

/end mock.

You just need some proper Viking genes, I could be hammered and practically passed out on the keyboard yet still post the correct article - Noob!

/end mock.

The Scottish drink soo much that's just not humanly possible, Viking genes or not.

We'd outclass anyone, I need to get Munky out of retirement for a drink at some point.

I wondered what the hell the first article had to do with SF, I was sorely disappointed Mr D.

Same I thought he was going for weirdest thread title of the day!!