[Official] Shadow Complex

I think you only need the hard drive to play co-op in Crackdown (which arguably is half the experience...).

I've been playing Dishwasher Dead Samurai this weekend to exercise my side scrolling talents. I may play some Symphony of the Night as well. This is going to be a great addition to the limited number of side scrollers on XBLA.

You may be right. How did I never notice that? Hmm. Well, I've never even played coop myself...don't have a good enough internet connection (just this year I went from dialup to EVDO, but I'm finally working on moving. The EVDO connection might actually work fine if I was in an area with a strong signal, but here not so much.)

I don't mind Dishwasher, but it's hard as hell. Can't even get past level 2 :p

You may be right. How did I never notice that? Hmm. Well, I've never even played coop myself...don't have a good enough internet connection (just this year I went from dialup to EVDO, but I'm finally working on moving. The EVDO connection might actually work fine if I was in an area with a strong signal, but here not so much.)

I don't mind Dishwasher, but it's hard as hell. Can't even get past level 2 :p

Level 2 in Arcade or Level 2 in the story mode?

You need to remember to do executions with the proper button. Either Y or X or B will flash above the enemies heads, and if you do the correct execution, then you'll get a bunch of hearts and a skull in addition to the swirls, don't forget to use your skull magic, because as long as you're doing executions, you basically have an infinite supply except in some boss battles where you're facing only one enemy. You also need to hunt down the secret picks, and play the guitar minigame to win picks (70% or more wins you a pick, which is easy for anyone, IMHO). Use the picks to buy health and other upgrades in the roboshops. If you see a room with a countdown, then you need to kill all of the enemies before the counter reaches zero to get the pick. There's a countdown room to the left of the very first room in the whole game (alley behind the kitchen) but you have to fight the first battle to the right before enemies will spawn in there. I can remember a few places where there are also large numbers of skelletons that show up if you hang around a while, and if you kill them all you get a CAT box, I can't recall if they had picks in them or not (you can only get each pick once). Learning the best way to take out specific enemies is also helpful. The guys with jetpacks are extremely susceptible to being suplexed, so use the warp feature of the sword to pop up in the air and grab them with B to pound them into the ground, instant kill. This also works for a one hit kill on zombies. SWAT troops can be killed either by repeatedly suplexing them or using six hits with the chainsaw (which you get at the end of the Opera House level). Also remember that you can restart the story mode at any point and replay to get more swirls or picks without losing your progress in later levels. Some of the large rooms have exits in the ceiling that lead to secret picks.

Whatever works. Honestly I wasn't interested enough in the game to put more time into it.

To each their own, I find the level of depth surprising and a nice change of pace, personally.

They are giving out the code on the teamxbox twitter right now. They doing cryptic but quite easy puzzles for the codes and as I said gone in like a second.

I don't work and I won't be able to :/ Gotta get my oil changed, get a book from the library (in the unlikely event they actually have it in stock, which they don't appear to. meh,) go to dinner with dad (I see him maybe four times a year, so why not,) and stuff.

Buuuut I'm sure I'll still play plenty of it. :) I just finished Empire around a week ago.

This is pretty much the only game I've gotten really excited about for over a month! Tho Splosion Man is certainly entertaining.

Still no sign, the only game I want and they start putting them on live later :( Used to be able to grab em when I woke up :(

Well, I managed to download the "trial" but I get a marketplace error whenever I attempt to download the license key for the full version.

I guess I'll give it a shot this afternoon after work :/

Same here, can only purchase with a prepay code, and attempting to buy in game or via marketpalce on the 360 gives an error code 80004005.

Sod MS i'm buying a PS3 :p

I'll prolly grab a PS3 now that the price is coming down to 300 with the Slim dealie, but not because of this :p

Although...I suppose it'd require me to rethink my audio+visual setup too, and I'm not sure I want to go there. $$$