Windows 7 support forum created

Steven P.

I have just created the Windows 7 support forum, you can view it here.

We decided not to consolidate Vista and 7 together, or move Vista into the NT4/2000/XP Client forum just yet. Vista is still a supported and widely used platform, so it will need its own support area until such time it ceases to be as active as it is now.

I urge people to not use the new Windows 7 forum for support relating to beta or release candidate versions.

Enjoy :)

Lee G.

Nice! Thanks Neobond! :D

jelli

Excellent, I agree with not deprecating the Vista forum. Only 73 days to go till retail!

+Anarkii

Thanks Steven!

Crazysah

Good job. Thanks for it.

Yusuf M.

It was getting harder and harder to weed out the Windows 7 RTM threads and Windows 7 beta/RC threads in the Windows 7 beta section. Yes, that seemed repetitive. Anyway, it's a good move. I like it! :yes:

ToneKnee

Could the Windows 7 beta/RC forum be linked to the top of the Windows 7 page please? People are posting beta/RC problems in the RTM section.

Funworld

There is a great need to take help in Windows 7...good idea to get them find help here.

Omkar
There is a great need to take help in Windows 7...good idea to get them find help here.

Oh, the confidence, that the latest version of Microsoft? (predominantly the global leader in consumer operating systems, if I may say)'s OS would widelyneed> support. Not quite there yet, are we?

Tranquility: a distant dream of the OS maker(s).

@OP: Categorization wins.

Omkar