Looking for a 8 port composite switchbox

I haven't had much luck with this.

Most of the major chains don't carry something this big, and trying to google for it online keeps getting me results for the wrong kind of switch, like 8x8 matrix switches, switches as in networking, or $1000+ studio equiptment.

I am looking for a device that can take 8 composite inputs (with audio) and has one composite output, and lets me switch between which one I want.

The closest I found was this device on FRY'S, which is only 6 ports (great price though):

http://www.frys.com/product/4101883

Anybody know where I can get something like that but 8 ports?

ebay is your best bet - 8 way might be difficult though maybe 2x4 way - will do the same job if you connect the two outputs.

try looking for an RCA switch or phono switch or AV switch - they will all do the same job...

Not only does that ONLY do composite video and not audio, but its also designed to be mounted on a rack, and it WAY above my budget, its not what im looking for.

just curious on your budget... and what type of consoles will you be connecting...

I already have them actually, I just want to be able to connect more at once without having to constantly unplug/replug devices.

And considering that there are many 4 port ones for $20 and the 6 port one at Frys is just $30, I was hoping to find one around $50-60, definitely under $100.