England VS Holland Friendly

Best guess is they're probably trying to keep everyone native, even though most of the other top national sides in the world (Germany, Portugal, etc.) have foregin players themselves. Germany have Lukas Podolski and Miroslav Klose, who are both actually Polish. And Portugal have Deco, who's Brazillian.

Well if other countries are doing in then why the hell not. For me, if he has an English passport, and is registered as an English citizen then it is fair game to play him

masked, they lost to mexico 5-0 a few weeks ago so why are you surprised..lol

Well if other countries are doing in then why the hell not. For me, if he has an English passport, and is registered as an English citizen then it is fair game to play him

they did it with pietersen in cricket, so there should be no problem doing it for soccer and as stated above alot of other countries do it as well.

frank was your game a qualifier or friendly?

also i was wondering, do friendly's count to the points in the world rankings

masked, they lost to mexico 5-0 a few weeks ago so why are you surprised..lol

they did it with pietersen in cricket, so there should be no problem doing it for soccer and as stated above alot of other countries do it as well.

frank was your game a qualifier or friendly?

also i was wondering, do friendly's count to the points in the world rankings

Yes, it was a friendly, and no they don't count towards rankings

I can't tell if you were being serious or not, you've got to be having a laugh.

For an out of season friendly I don't think England were all that bad. The glaring errors that led to the goals usually get sorted once the season starts and players start pay attention again.

It's also worth remembering that like England, Holland have also just won 7/7 world cup qualifiers. It's not like we were supposed to just roll over them but to come back from 2-0 down away isnt a bad show at all.

Sorry but I don't rate Carson or Green.. So without James, who ya gonna call :p

I think you're being a bit harsh on Green you can't really blame the goals on him. I didn't see the entire (watched Dragon's Den :p) but i thought he did well.

I was impressed with Carlton Cole as well.

As a west ham fan I think Green is an awesome keeper but then Neobond approves of James which doesn't surprise me seeing as he is a Pompey fan :p

Beckham, Defoe and Carlton Cole impressed me with their efforts, Barry needs to fall off the edge of the universe and Green done as well as he could behind that schoolyard defense...

Sorry but I don't rate Carson or Green.. So without James, who ya gonna call :p

Ghostbust... Nah I liked James too, was gutted when he left City. In all seriousness tho I think Green is the best England has by far. Watch his performances in the league if you want to see how he does with a defence that is at least half interested in being on the pitch.

He's better than Robinson anyway, after watching his efforts I'd rather have Stephen Hawking in net.

I am not a fan of James or Robinson, and I certainly hope Scott Carson never gets recalled again. Personally I feel that Green was actually the only part of the England defence to come out of the game with any real credit. I was also really impressed with Carlton Cole.