Arab Girl Turns Into A Terrifying Animal

As a matter of fact, an Australian hospital has announced that another girl who looks like her was born in the hospital. This look-alike girl was the result of sexual intercourse between a 17-year-old Australian virgin girl and a kangaroo, an animal which inhabits the Australian woods, which is where the girl was taking a walk when she saw the kangaroo with which she had sex. The result was a baby girl born in the shape of a kangaroo.

Somebody didn't pay attention in biology class.

this story and pictures are VERY OLD! This is fake and I hate people make up stuff just to show how Islam is great and all , we don't need that. IIRC, these pictures are models or dummies in some museum.

Dont believe everything you hear or read.

Sometimes, a picture or a video clip pops up on the internet that everyone has a hard time determining whether it's real or fake.

Sometimes, a picture or a video clip pops up on the internet that is so laughably fake, by just posting it you deserve a kick in kugelsack. This thread is it.

okay....

Let me clarify:

I also do not believe in it as there is not a hard proof but that news is from 2006 and I received an email containing same picture in color.

image002.jpg

So I just thought to share it to people so that we know more about it whether it is fake or real.

I thought you were joking, mocking the newspapers or something, but you really are serious about this ... that's just ...

I have no words for it that wouldn't give me a warning, but please, remove yourself from the gene pool.

I could've sworn I've seen this picture before like a couple years ago.

There's a book I had called Unexplained Mysteries that had this picture in it. I think this pic is as old as the internet.

Let me clarify:

I also do not believe in it as there is not a hard proof but that news is from 2006 and I received an email containing same picture in color.

Hard proof? Absolutely NOTHING could ever prove that. Except someone with Photoshop.

So I just thought to share it to people so that we know more about it whether it is fake or real.

If you had doubts whether this was real or not, then I don't know what to say.

As a matter of fact, an Australian hospital has announced that another girl who looks like her was born in the hospital. This look-alike girl was the result of sexual intercourse between a 17-year-old Australian virgin girl and a kangaroo, an animal which inhabits the Australian woods, which is where the girl was taking a walk when she saw the kangaroo with which she had sex. The result was a baby girl born in the shape of a kangaroo.

Again, I'm speechless.

There's a book I had called Unexplained Mysteries that had this picture in it. I think this pic is as old as the internet.

The Internet is 40 years old.

Let me clarify:

image002.jpg

Now we know why Arab women where the Burqha! Whoo is they FUUUUGLY! :p

the girl who turned into a kangaroo because her mother had thrown the Koran in her face.

So was it the devil or the loving god that made the mother purposefully hurt her own child and make her suffer?

Rumors have spread across town that this girl was born this way because her mother blasphemed against the Holy Qur'an before having intercourse, so God deformed the child in this image.

It seems like two condradictory things in one article...made to confuse and add credibility by mentioning a similar made-up "incident" in Australia...

But what is strange is that this is not the only girl of her kind in the world. As a matter of fact, an Australian hospital has announced that another girl who looks like her was born in the hospital.

Source? ...no?...no photos of the presumed arab kangraroo-girl either, just a drawing..

FAIL

guyz..

i find u all more animal then the photoshop kangirl...

he just shared an email he got with u. everybody has his views. He didnt even say for once that he believes its NOT FAKE AT ALL!!..

he hardly said anything about the picture.. he just shared it here..

come on..

every reply to this thread was lame..

it wouldve been ok if they were atleast funny.. but sorry..

every reply to this thread = fail!!..

mine included.. coz i know this thread is gona be a trash bin now..

old "news" is old.

the source has a article date of 2006.

yay for fake sensationalism.

I also heard that the sky will fall in the year 2000, you know because of the y2k bug and stuff.