Arab Girl Turns Into A Terrifying Animal

guyz..

i find u all more animal then the photoshop kangirl...

he just shared an email he got with u. everybody has his views. He didnt even say for once that he believes its NOT FAKE AT ALL!!..

he hardly said anything about the picture.. he just shared it here..

come on..

every reply to this thread was lame..

it wouldve been ok if they were atleast funny.. but sorry..

every reply to this thread = fail!!..

mine included.. coz i know this thread is gona be a trash bin now..

If a person can't think for him/herself before making an obvious lame/fake post, then all we can do is be entertained ;)

what kinda friends u got who think twice before sharing a mail like this?

this is a community..

anyhow..

BLA BLA BLA!!.. move on. thread is dead

It is biologically impossible for a human and a kangaroo to produce viable offspring through sexual reproduction.

• 2 weeks later...

man of man ... people in Egypt that believe this are not stupid ... (for that matter anyone that believes this is not stupid) is just their knowledge is very limited ...

it is funny tho ...

Let me clarify:

I also do not believe in it as there is not a hard proof but that news is from 2006 and I received an email containing same picture in color.

image002.jpg

So I just thought to share it to people so that we know more about it whether it is fake or real.

If people are going to photoshop things, they could do a far better job of it than that.

As for the article, just more nonsense put out by religious nutjobs to try and scare people into believing that their holy book is worth something.

I'm not a fan of Mazhar, but why are people attacking him? he clearly doesn't believe in this, nor is the intent of his thread, to me more it seems like he posted a thread criticizing how gullible the people are and how easy it is to turn something so ludicrous into another tool of brain washing.

I'm not a fan of Mazhar, but why are people attacking him? he clearly doesn't believe in this, nor is the intent of his thread, to me more it seems like he posted a thread criticizing how gullible the people are and how easy it is to turn something so ludicrous into another tool of brain washing.

The fact that he is a victim of that sort of brainwashing himself, kind of leads one to question his real motives, especially considering all the things he has posted before.

I'm not going to post a poll like that, and run the risk of getting banned for harassing or otherwise discriminating against a member, its for the staff to decide if he should be banned. Besides, reading his posts is always good for a laugh