[GC09] New Heavy Rain media

Found the trailer,

Fresh from Gamescom comes a brand new trailer and screenshots for Heavy Rain, PS3's exclusive "psychological thriller." This latest trailer reveals a brand new character on his quest, one in which everything was done out of love. "How far will you go to save someone you love?" the trailer asks. We'll all find out when the game debuts next year.

Trailer: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/08/18/new-heav...all-about-love/

This is what you call localisation :|

Heavy Rain to feature thirteen voice languages, five more in subtitles

heavyrain111.jpg

Quantic Dream?s David Cage has told journalists at a Heavy Rain presentation at GamesCom that the game will feature up to a staggering 13 voice languages, with five more added in for the subtitles.

The voiced languages obviously include English and French, where QD is based. But it also contains Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and more.

A Polish language is still tbc.

More over at Joystiq.

We sat down with David Cage this week in Cologne.

Nice man.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2009/08/21/heavy-rain...e-in-subtitles/

One of the main reasons for myself considering a PS3 :) It looks really good and man, I think the main character chick is hot :shifty:

One of the main reasons for myself considering a PS3 :) It looks really good and man, I think the main character chick is hot :shifty:

She does full frontal nudity in the game, and there will be sex scenes.

It will almost certainly be rated Mature because the developers have confirmed nudity, sex and a serial killer in the game.
So now the strip club guys notices you, and calls you over and you eventually end up alone with him in a private room. he says to strip for him. Here, the power of your choice comes in. You could take off your blouse or shirt, or you could grab a weapon now and fight. So say you take off the blouse and shirt, you could take it even further. removing the bra...even her underwear. Yep that's completely interactable full nudity present in this game

This game is totally getting banned in Germany and edited in America :laugh: Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy had the interactive sex scenes edited out for America I believe. Gotta love the EU/UK not caring ;)

Edited by Audioboxer