My latest works

Question

These are two pieces which I finished today. I thought you guys might enjoy them. I've just added them to the gallery on my site. I'm off to get some rest now, I need a break from all of this. No more playdough for a few days I think...

spotlight.jpg

@ Deviantart

bedtime.jpg

@ Deviantart

Edited by sphere

15 answers to this question

the playdough man is fantastic, the pictures here and in the wallpaper section are great, keep up the good work and i hope to see more of these.

Nicely done!! You keep producing top class work and deserve to be highly congratulated... :yes:

syphern, that's pretty much just a photo stuck on a 3d model. I can't take credit for any texturing at all. I only modeled the face. It was just an experiment.

i don't know if i'm allowed to do this..if i'm not then mods plz delete..cuz i know ripping is not allowed...but so far i know of ripping is taking other people's work editing and claiming its yours..but im not...its not mine...its sphere's...its his credit..i just kinda like the second one without the border so i edited it and thought of sharing...forgive me if this is not allowed... :cry:

post-31-1053886125.jpg

post-31-1053886125.jpg

post-31-1053886125.jpg

Now try some texturing, bump mapping, displacement. etc....

I disagree. Those images look incredible. Sometimes less is more.

Now try some texturing, bump mapping, displacement. etc....

Yes sir! Whatever you say...

:rolleyes:

I think I'll keep my playdough man series to this style. However, I may spend some time one day and texture the room. The other playdough man works can do with out it. I've done texturing in the past and you can see some of that on my site. I'll stay away from bump mapping and displacement for now. I'm getting sick of it.