Photo Feedback

aw she made an account just to comment on that guy, i bet she'll never use it again lmao D;

i like 4 aswell, the blur on the background sorta puts the girl as the focus, though i spose it wont sell the clothes since you cant see alot.

i quite like 3 aswell.

I think your photography skills are great... But the after editing could definitely be a bit better... took me 2 seconds just changing some of the curbs & the vibrancy...

I think it gives it a little more depth, looks less bland.. I duno tell me what you think. :)

Great!

Overall great but you should remove the makeup from under her eyes..blue and green stuff. It looks as if your model cried before the shoot.

Hi I am the blonde girl who was modelling in the first photographs.. I am also a photographer. I would just like to point out that yes I am not a size 0 however I do not like people referring to my size as being fat when I am infact only a size 10 - would most people really call that size fat? In comparison to 0 I suppose so.

You are cute not fat :D

No offense but, those pix will do negative marketing !

Hint: she is fat !

No she isn't. You need to get out into the world and see what a real woman looks like. Instead of sitting at your computer fapping to anorexic chicks. Get a real view.

• 1 month later...
aw she made an account just to comment on that guy, i bet she'll never use it again lmao D;

actually I had this account before making that comment as I was the one who suggested the names for the beartravels bear.

actually I had this account before making that comment as I was the one who suggested the names for the beartravels bear.

There's always one makes a comment about weight :rolleyes: You look great in those photos, I wish I was photogenic but I always look like a deranged criminal :wacko: :laugh:

No offense but, those pix will do negative marketing !

Hint: she is fat !

No.4 is fine !

b/w: nice clothes :D

The reason the marketing techniques exist in the first place is becuase people shoot stick women in their ads and to be honest i dont find it at all appealing, if i had a clothes shop i would not use a twig in my ads.

@tunafish Great shoot, great model, great location ;)

too much footage and not enough marketing, i think.... what you need to do is somehow make the model and her clothes stand out abit more...

i cut out an outline of the model (using a notebook touchpad) and blurred the background ... it looks kinda crude but i hope you can see what im getting at

::edit:: i touched it up abit, slightly less crude nowpost-61271-1255286286_thumb.jpg

Edited by carmatic