I am awesome?

Slightly more megapixels, slightly better noise performance, uses an SD card instead of CF, Live View and contrast-detect af in Live-View. But if you didn't know any of this, it's kind of pointless.

I never understood people who buy a product then ask what it does, or does better.

Where I work, people come into the shop and say this (which baffles me completely):

"I've just bought a laptop and thought I'd just come in here and see if they are cheaper, or if you have anything better"

I am surprised you guys did not pick up my sarcasm in the last sentence.

I'm surprised you didn't pick up the sarcasm in every other post in this thread. Oh wait, that's probably because there was none :rolleyes:

Thanks for the award... lol

I am surprised you guys did not pick up my sarcasm in the last sentence.

Judging from the lack of punctuation, or smilies, (two things used to generate sarcasm on the web), and not having seen you around the digital camera forum (yes, it's a small community), we weren't able to detect any "sarcasm."

Thanks for the award... lol

Judging from the lack of punctuation, or smilies, (two things used to generate sarcasm on the web), and not having seen you around the digital camera forum (yes, it's a small community), we weren't able to detect any "sarcasm."

lol you answered me in my photo critique thread just below this one :p

but seriously, I had a chance to sell the lower model and get the upper model for cheaper and did it.

Now i havent used XSi in my hand but I have only read the specs and thier obviously good. On fredmiranda its rated like 9.4 vs XTi which is a 8.4. I just wanna know from People who have used it, how it is better than XTi

Edited by maash

That's a good deal. I sold my heavily used Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi for $650CAD. It's a great camera. The image quality and performance is good for the price you pay. The current suggested retail price, that is. But of course, the cheaper the better.

so instead of asking people's opinions here. I should just visit another website. what is the use of the discussion then?

Maybe doing your own research first?

so instead of asking people's opinions here. I should just visit another website. what is the use of the discussion then?

there's a slight difference between telling us:

1. that you currently own camera A and would like to sell it in order to buy camera B, but you would like some suggestions / opinions from people that may have experience with these and other camera models.

2. that you sold camera A and bought camera B without doing any research beforehand, and now seem to need reasons to justify the switch.

dpreview is an amazing resource, and they will tell you everything you wanted to know (and more) about both camera models.

hey Listen up neowins i need help i just purchased a Bottle of Water What does it Do? ........Do i need a Man card to use it?

yes why do people do this