September 2009 Desktops

LOL :no:

You can't be serious...

Same with me 7 has blown it chances, it's speed can't get even close to Vista's on any of my computers. Might post my new desktop later.

Same with me 7 has blown it chances, it's speed can't get even close to Vista's on any of my computers. Might post my new desktop later.

You are sick and disturbed. Windows 7 blows Vista out of the water in every way dude...Get a grip on reality.

Ahahahaha!! Pfft!! Go to a doctor right away and get your head checked because something obviously isn't functioning properly up there.

Ahahahaha!! Pfft!! Go to a doctor right away and get your head checked because something obviously isn't functioning properly up there.

I don't think he is working on all thrusters. Anyone that thinks Vista performs better than Windows 7 is definitely hallucinating.

I don't think he is working on all thrusters. Anyone that thinks Vista performs better than Windows 7 is definitely hallucinating.

The only possible explanation I can think of is that he installed 7 and used it for like an hour, then gave up on it and didn't let Superfetch do it's work, whereas his Vista installs have Superfetch all queued up. That's the only way Vista could ever be faster than 7.

It's either that or he's been binging on PCP and meth for the past several days :p