September 2009 Desktops

Free time in front of my desktop, doing nothing but browsing and looking at a tensor analysis homework :D

2ih34gg_th.png

NetGhost Wallpaper

Elegant Britt Themed

and Buuf icons

Ringsensors for screenlets, Pidgin, Evince and eye of the GNOME.

;)

Free time in front of my desktop, doing nothing but browsing and looking at a tensor analysis homework :D

2ih34gg_th.png

NetGhost Wallpaper

Elegant Britt Themed

and Buuf icons

Ringsensors for screenlets, Pidgin, Evince and eye of the GNOME.

;)

Nice!

windows 7 desktop. I don't care about eye candy in windows. This thing is used for soo many different things all i care about is speed.

Actually, though, if you cared about speed you would re-enable Aero and let your GPU handle all your graphics instead of switching to Classic view and making your CPU have to deal with it. And then clean the gadgets off your desktop. Then you'll run faster, if that's really all you care about. And get rid of wallpaper and use just a solid color for your background.

windows 7 desktop. I don't care about eye candy in windows. This thing is used for soo many different things all i care about is speed.

You've got to be kiddin' me.Unless your PC is ancient,you won't see a difference.One thing saying you love the old look,another saying you get better speed.If you want the placebo effect just disable all animations on Aero.

Desk...

2pzinth.png

You've got to be kiddin' me.Unless your PC is ancient,you won't see a difference.One thing saying you love the old look,another saying you get better speed.If you want the placebo effect just disable all animations on Aero.

Desk...

2pzinth.png

well i run 7 in classic because my video card runs aero slightly sluggishly with resizing windows and stuff. my computer is not ancient. it's from the vista era. the video card is ****, granted but it's still not old.