Windows 7 Visual Styles

Guys I have one stupid question. Where to find patch for Windows7 RTM. From the file from first page, doesn't work. after that i try one for bild 7000 and i have a very bad black UI. and problem with Microsoft-Windows-System-LybraryLoader-L1-1-0.dll please help. I don't want to reinstall the Windows.

yeah I want that start button !!!

Well he provides the graphic here: http://ap-graphik.deviantart.com/art/steel...ows-7-139708279

You can easily modify your explorer.exe with ResHacker or Restorator and replace the start orb graphics with the one in that link. Theres a tutorial somewhere on the forums that explains exactly how to do it.

aero reloaded

lets not forget about this one, im using it and i love it.

Added :)

Well he provides the graphic here: http://ap-graphik.deviantart.com/art/steel...ows-7-139708279

You can easily modify your explorer.exe with ResHacker or Restorator and replace the start orb graphics with the one in that link. Theres a tutorial somewhere on the forums that explains exactly how to do it.

Added :)

i understand that but i dont want to hack my explore.exe :p thene should come with it installed

go ahead hack ur explorer.exe.. save the original one just in case.. i hacked mine and trust me.. its safe :)

im using RC...

anyhow.. its the best theme the soft7 one.. i just wish the grey bars are alot closer to white... anyhow :)

if someone can provide me with a guide to which number represent which part of the windows and taskbar i promise ill release the best theme :)

i understand that but i dont want to hack my explore.exe :p thene should come with it installed

I believe, in Windows 7 at least, that changing the start menu from the theme is impossible to do. That part is now integrated into explorer.

Good stuff, but after tolerating XP's interface for years, I'm pretty happy with the default theme in Windows 7 (except that ugliness I have to look at over RDP sessions).

anyone got any ideas the settings used in the firefox theme i can't seen to get it nailed down

still looking for help on this please :D

what would be the best way to change the superbar icons

any ideas ?