Which is the best UK ISP for unlimited access?

I'm sick of Surftime, I know BT Internet do a ?15/month package, but you get cut off after 2 hours. Are there anyreliable> unlimited dialup UK ISPs out there that don't cut off?

Thanks to anyone who helps me out.

i know ntl have a free dialup which also cuts off after 2 hours, and another where they charge 1p per minute with no cut off, not too sure about the latter, but i was using that till they brought out the no toll dialup, hope this helps

I would recommend Telewest, its only 20 quid a month for unlimited access that doesnt cut you off. The normal phone call rate is damn good as well. Thats what I had before I switched to my broaband cable. :)

Originally posted by Zaitsev

I would recommend Telewest, its only 20 quid a month for unlimited access that doesnt cut you off. The normal phone call rate is damn good as well. Thats what I had before I switched to my broaband cable. :)

but what about over people who aren't with telewest???

who should we pick then?

I'm on BT and don't want to change phone companies, I know Bt Internet does a ?14.99/month and Breathe a ?12ish but they both cut you off after 2 hour:(:( anyone know one that doesn't??

thanks to everyone who's helped

Originally posted by pctuk

I'm on BT and don't want to change phone companies, I know Bt Internet does a ?14.99/month and Breathe a ?12ish but they both cut you off after 2 hour:(:( anyone know one that doesn't??

thanks to everyone who's helped b>

I was with lineone now with tiscali.

Which seem pretty good and reliable.

thats my vote