iTunes 9

I am getting 26kbs right now at about 49% but am being patient. Besides gotta run out to other side of town for awhile so when I get home, it should be done. :)

My download has come to a hault from 24% to 31% (currently)..

Was downloading at 400kb/sec, now im getting 31kb :/ 31 minutes remaining.

Wow this works nicely in 7. It has superbar integration :D LOVING this release. Well done apple (didn't think I'd say that in a while)

how come the one in the link Radish posted is 6Mb larger than the one in the apple page?

Edit: nevermind, stupid me was downloading mac version, and Radish link is windows version LOL

Edited by Snakehn

By the way, related to iPhones don't update to 3.1 if you use ultrasn0w, breaks support for it, and devs say might even lock out support forever.

By the way, related to iPhones don't update to 3.1 if you use ultrasn0w, breaks support for it, and devs say might even lock out support forever.

They say that everytime... "We will never be able to break it!" Nothing is unbreakable :D

leopard will never get quicktime X EVER. It's a snow leopard thing. Quicktime X is still pretty new and thats why you can still install quicktime 7 in snow loepard

downloading now (slow). They change the UI at all to make it match snow leopard?

No. I'm amazed to see they didn't update the close/min/zoom buttons to match the ones from Snow Leopard. :/

I don't get why they didn't include this glossier look system wide in Snow Leopard either. Would have been nice.

WTF... not quicktime X in this version? we all screwed 10.5.8 users.

Don't tell me you actually thought Apple was going to bring one of Snow Leopard's main features to Leopard?

Well, talk about a disappointment. While I'm happy with the new features. The interface changes are really getting on my nerves. Especially switching the grid view from a charcoal color to bright white. Not to mention flipping nearly everything with color to glossy white. I'm definitely not a fan of the bright interface, especially when they switch the new store to a darker one. The bigger font ****es me off too, I'm not blind I don't need my header titles so big, especially when font size is set to small everywhere else.

They make me happy and **** me off all at once. Oh Apple..

I want FLAC support, I won't be using this again until FLAC works :(