• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Cant Decide! LG 32LH2000 vs Samsung LE32B450

Bollard    0

Hey,

Im having real trouble deciding between the two and would really appreciate the help.

The TV will be used mainly for SD viewing of freeview, and possibly Sky, with maybe a bit of PS3 / Wii, and loads of DVDs. The viewing distance will be around 2m.

LG 32LH2000 - Leaning towards this. Seems to have better sound and better quality SD viewing. Aesthetic looks nicer (ha pathetic i know) and seems to be a better brand. Also has a USB port in the back which would be useful for films

Samsung LE32B450 - Gets very good views, better blacks but worse sound, 1 more HDMI port, the 550 gets amazing reviews - is the whole family this good?

Anyone got either of them? Any experience of either? Im so confused bewteen the two, there seems to be so little in it, i just dont want to splash the cash and regret it.

Cheers for any help.

Sikh    192

I Would choose samsung because I own a LN32A300 and a 500 series too. There both amazing. Ive loved samsung products and let me tell you, there new HDTV(new to me, last thing samsung I had was a old CRT and phone). Anyway, My dad loves samsungs and I do too.

But LG is a great company too so your gonna have to think long and hard.

Ridlas    39

Samsung FTW. I have a 5 series as well and gotta say, the tv is good looking and works well! The packaging it came with is also very good!

bdsams    365

You cant go wrong with a Samsung

love my LN52B750

00000    8

I'd be wary of buying any TV for the sound, don't you plan on eventually getting a home theatre system?

StealMySoda    8
I'd be wary of buying any TV for the sound, don't you plan on eventually getting a home theatre system?

+1

And if your not, it suggests sound 'quality' isn't that important to you anyway.