Zune Marketplace 4.0 Login Countyr/Region Issue

I hope you guys can help me out with this one.

I'm a Canadian user of zune marketplace and for the last two years I've been able to download content, mostly podcast by changing my Region settings to the United States.

I updated to the new version today sept 15 2009 but now I can use my login info that I've been using for the last two years.

Ok so I made another account with an American address and guess what it works as it should, I can finally sign into marketplace and get podcast.

This is what I can't understand, my wetworker account had the same ability as this new account, well i though so.

On further digging I found my Billing and Account Management page, it?s linked to my original Xbox from back in 2002. All the fields are editable except Country/Region and Canada is in that field. I'm guessing b/c of the new integration with Xbox that?s why I can?t sign in.

I also check my Xbox profile and it's the same thing, I can edit all fields except County/Region. If anyone has a solution on how to make that field editable let me know, b/c my play count is over 125,000 plays, plus all my friends on my wetworker account.

thx.