Community

Should people be woried that NBC just aired the last 3 episodes in one night and picked up the show for another season but only13 episodes instead of 22-25 like the other seasons. They are also moving it from Thursdays to Friday. For me the first season was the best.

..the dark timeline goes on...

Assuming that plot-point isn't discontinued by the new show runners

I'd consider episode 22 to be the unofficial ending of the series IMO. With dan Harmon now thrown under the bus:

http://danharmon.tum...i-miss-anything

..the dark timeline goes on...

That is bull!

I really hope it isn't because of the Chevy Chase feud.

I'd be very surprised now if this gets past season 4.

8bit episode was awesome. So many references and for once references i got!

Troy jumping around all the time, who didn't do that? when you were able to have control during cut scenes.

With Harmon gone I wonder if the final season is going to be garbage.

It sucks he's gone, it really does, but the show was just... weirder this season. I can't really put my finger on it, but most episodes had weird pacing, awkward breaks that somehow made the episodes feel weird. Don't know how to explain it, but it was as if something was missing or they changed the way they edited the episodes.

I'm fairly certain they'll get enough decent writers to fill the episodes with weird pop culture references and crazy storylines to retain familiarity, but this is pretty much it for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Community Delayed

Apparently, classes at Greendale this semester won?t be starting when we thought they would. Community and Whitney will not premiere on Oct. 19 as previously scheduled, TVLine has learned.

NBC is not saying when the comedies will return, but a network insider tells TVLine, ?We love both of these shows and want to wait to maximize our marketing and promotional efforts behind them.? We hear the Peacock net is weighing all options where the shows are concerned, including shifting them to another night ? which could be very good news, given Friday evening?s traditionally depressed viewership levels.

In the interim, Grimm repeats will air Fridays at 8/7c.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well nbc will cancel this show then at the end of the season

I believe they did the same thing with Scrubs just before they cancelled it.

Unless it gets some pretty decent ratings, i doubt we'll see a fifth season.