Best way to hide cables.

So I went a bit crazy and purchased a set of z 5500's (got them to last, I know its probably not the best idea to put these monsters in an apartment but meh) . I love them, my girlfriend hates them. Not because they are loud but because of the wires that are now traipsing around the apartment (yes I know I can't have them on loud :( ).

We have wooden floors, so tucking underneath that is a no no, and the skirting boards are flush with the floor. I was thinking of using those telephone pins to attach them nicely to the skirting boards, until I found out I'm only allowed to make holes in the walls (provided I fill them again).

So please, give me a good way to hide them, the only thing I can think of that is non permanent is white tack, but thats going to look well...tacky.

Here is a picture (before ANYTHING was installed). Just to the left is a small 'outdent' (is that a word) in the wall, where the balcony is outside.

dscf0443h.th.jpg

Anywho, please :( Help.

Your TV placement is the exact same as mine, and I hate it for cabling so this topic is of interest for me also. I made the mistake of buying a TV stand without backing, being open you can see all the cables :/

DSC_1943.jpg

Oooold picture, now with Wii and sound system cabling also :(

I've not seen it like that before. Nice.

You know I meant the curved corner of the room, right?

@ Audioboxer, a bit of black material draped down the back would help a lot. I got some nice quality stuff from the market (think, nice sheen to it) for cheap.

Fixing it to that shaped unit could be a bit tricky though.

Edited by DARKFiB3R