Modded Xbox thread

I am looking to get an Xecutor 2.2 lite fitted to my new XBOX. Can anyone recommend any good modders in the UK (preferable around the midlands).

I am also to fit a 120gb hard drive, as Maplin are selling them for ?69, but just realised I have no idea on manufacturer. Does it really matter?

Once again, REALLY looking to get it modded locally, so if anyone knows, please let me know?

Ta

PMs Appreciated>

I am looking to get an Xecutor 2.2 lite fitted to my new XBOX. Can anyone recommend any good modders in the UK (preferable around the midlands).

I am also to fit a 120gb hard drive, as Maplin are selling them for ?69, but just realised I have no idea on manufacturer. Does it really matter?

Once again, REALLY looking to get it modded locally, so if anyone knows, please let me know?

Ta

PMs Appreciated>

http://www.premodded.co.uk do a good service, they modded one of my priends machines.

Make and Model on the HDD is a nice idea to have if you wanna go on xbox live as the hdd needs to be "locked" and some brand manufactures wont lock. Look on http://www.xbox-scene.com on there forums. They got alotta info on that subject.

Also the Xecutor 2.2 lite is a dam fine chip.:DD

Thanks for the feedback daveS. I currently have no idea what the 120gb drive manufacturer is, as it is an unbranded one from Maplin (was way cheap). I am thinking of using it for my PC and using the WD drive from my PC to go into the xbox, so problem solved.

Been looking at premodded.co.uk, and they seem damned fine to me, just a fair old drive...

Thanks for the feedback daveS. I currently have no idea what the 120gb drive manufacturer is, as it is an unbranded one from Maplin (was way cheap). I am thinking of using it for my PC and using the WD drive from my PC to go into the xbox, so problem solved.

Been looking at premodded.co.uk, and they seem damned fine to me, just a fair old drive...

Yeah unfortunate about the distance, its about the only place in the UK that ive seen will chip machines.

Did you try forwarding the ports?? DMZ??

Yes I have done all that, its a bl**dy router issue, linksys are bringing a new firmware out for it soon but they dont know the ehcnements/fixes so I am just gonna have to wait :angry: :cry: