June Desktops

It's supposed to be a copy of Dazzla's Concept theme. Don't post asking about it and such cause there's going to be some flammage from people (from me as well). The Concept project has been cancelled, everything (all the graphics and such) have been deleted. If you want Concept then you'll have to make it yourself.

It's supposed to be a copy of Dazzla's Concept theme. Don't post asking about it and such cause there's going to be some flammage from people (from me as well). The Concept project has been cancelled, everything (all the graphics and such) have been deleted. If you want Concept then you'll have to make it yourself.

Thanks for speaking on behalf of me :blink:

concept

Well I'll be damned... I never thought this would see the light of day. :blush: Sorry...

You don't have to be sorry, I don't think anyone has any spiteful feelings. It was just very funny though. :p

It's entitled Elf. I have one other like it named Elf Portrait. Both were made by the same artist whom I can't remember. I'm not sure where to get it anymore. I've had it for a very long time. I'd be more then happy to send it to you.

/sarcasm/  :p

i want that desktop :p probably cud make it myself but cant be arsed :p you know where i can get it?

dont think different, but think twice, think u used to switch to mac and went back to pc. dont make it happen twice in ur lifetime. :p

operating system is not all about gui

umm, osx isnt about gui. to pick one word.. it would be quality.

that shocked me