June Desktops

VS: Modded Metalcolor

Dock: Y'z

Dock Icons: Various

Wall: Cyber Aqua 1.0

Player: Music Match 8.0

and Samurize...

not sure about the desktop, but the lost prophets are really good...

Thanks sttroopers... I went to that site and I can't see most of the images on that site.. so the site is a bit wacked... this is why I want to ask you if you know what's all that site is bout.. I mean if I want a theme from that site, do I need to install anything? Do they have the themes that can just be extracted to the themes folder? I was confused with that site cos the site looks messed up... dunno why...

Krome-yes the windowblinds theme is pixos from pixtudio and yes you have to pay for it-the wallpaper is from mormigail and I think its called "my pixos" available at wincustomize.com-the workshelf skin is called pixos by werewolf also available at wincustomize-the stats are samurize.85d running some configs I downloaded right here at neowin,they were made by judge who did a wonderful job-the text links you see are desktopx that I made-my only true contribution to the theme-I hope this helps you out. There are several other things to the theme but they are not shown in the screenshot. Heres a updated pic.

post-7-1054658926.jpg

post-7-1054658926.jpg