Windows 7 House Party

Got my party pack and have windows 7 installed. I wish creative labs had better drivers so i could install windows 7 64-bit without having any issues. I'm stuck on 32-bit till then or I find a better sound card other than creative.

Yeah, when I built my media center I threw in an old Sound Blaster Audigy I had from a previous build. So many glitches with that card. Eventually I started running sound through a Hercules DJ controller I had laying around because it has a built-in sound card and works better as long as stereo is fine and you don't need digital or optical out. Eventually I will invest in a better card but for now my home theater system is a freebie I picked up and only allows stereo AUX in anyway.

wow guys look at this... *sigh*

DAMN I wish I got the Japanese version! I want chocalate and a fondue set!!

And I do think the video is wrong with the fact it was only the 32 bit version, mine said the same but they did also include the 64 bit version.

I know!!! :( I want the t-shirt lol

:laugh: Exactly what I was thinking, I am a sucker for T-Shirts!!

Weird thing I noticed though, do Japanese versions of things usually not have Japanese text on them??

The Tee, The Poster, I think those fans, were all clearly in English with no Japanese characters at all as far as I could see.

My party went really well today. Had family and friends and combined with a birthday party. Had a spaghetti dinner and then did some demos on my 42' Vizio. Had some nice responses to jump lists, pictures/doc, and gadgets. Does anyone know when Symantec/Norton will send out the registration key to hosts for Norton Internet Security 2010,