Windows 7 House Party

Omen1393

How can we go about tracking the package so we know when it will ship?

nukethem

Received mail from the Courier service about shipment of the pack with tracking details. :)

Chemaz

I really cnt believe this actually worked lol, i mean i really doubted they'd actually start sending them due the amount of ppl that signed up.

Gotta say it is pretty fun laughin (bit sad and mean yes :p ) at my mates that are tryin to find the cheapest option to get home premium (?30) and im gona be sat here with my ultimate edition for free lol, a few of them are pretty jealous lol.

And to think my first "legal" copy of windows is a free one lol

aussiefloyd_fan

what are the tote bags like? hey person who got the kit please postits pics of the bag

Ironman273
Message from SJI INC.:

Your House Party kit is on its way! If you need assistance, please contact: help@houseparty.com. Thanks!

Scheduled Delivery: 07-October-2009

YAY!!! :D

freak180

I havent gotten my e-mail why is that ? :(

Snowl
I havent gotten my e-mail why is that ? :(

you wont get it, just like me :(

freak180

lol maybe I'll get it the next day... I just hope :(

OrangesOfCourse

i got a UPS shipment notification today. :)

cropcircles

I'm going to be having a spaghetti dinner with my presentations. Might throw in a birthday party for my oldest to draw in more family. Looking forward to the party. I'm also going to be doing most of my demos on my 42' Visio running a HDMI from the computer. Everybody won't be scrunched over the PC LCD monitor that way.

HousepartyCustom.jpg

A pic from My PartyVision

PaulAllensYaht.jpg

scaramonga

I like the 'boat' pic, not like it's been photoshopped or what lol :laugh:

manmohanjit1

I'm doing something like this, but its not official. You can call it a meet up where all of my friends(including me duh!) meet up and install Windows 7 and learn about it.

The best thing is, we are having it in TGI Fridays xD :D

freak180

haha but where's your location?

freak180

Btw who all is hosting a house party at Chicago IL ?

FordGT

I know a few people who signed up and received email but I haven't gotten anything. I guess that means I'm SOL.

chrispinto
Your Windows? 7 Launch Party Pack Is On The Way.

From the Windows 7 Launch Party EventHosts all around the globe are about to get their Windows? 7 Launch Party package ? each one has a limited Signature Edition of Windows? 7 Ultimate, plus one poster, one puzzle, one deck of playing cards, and 10 tote bags all featuring one-of-a-kind Windows? 7 Desktop Designs. If you don?t receive yours by the end of the day October 10, 2009, contact us at english.help@houseparty.com. If you have any questions about Windows? 7 Ultimate installation, please go to Getting Ready for WindSome packagesckages have started shipping most will be shipped out early next week (Monday - Wednesday)sday). You will get your tracking number as soon as your packaDo not be alarmed rmed [/b] if you haven?t received an email with a tracking number yet, everything is moving along as planned.

cropcircles
I know a few people who signed up and received email but I haven't gotten anything. I guess that means I'm SOL.

Your host party package should be arriving by the 10th (check your host party website) if not contact MS

KyleGM

I've got all the confirmation E-mails saying I'm a host, and when I log onto Houseparty it says Windows 7 Confirmed Host, but when I click on my party's it says I have none >.< But can't wait for the pack to come :)

cropcircles
I've got all the confirmation E-mails saying I'm a host, and when I log onto Houseparty it says Windows 7 Confirmed Host, but when I click on my party's it says I have none >.< But can't wait for the pack to come :)

Mine did that for a couple days and then MyParty page was updated and showed the confirmation and date of my party.

FordGT

No emails from them or anything so I guess I was left out. Every single person I know that signed up was confirmed as a host. Oh well, no house party for me.

aussiefloyd_fan

you could still have a party... get a few people together .. go to a bar or somewhere with a open mic night, tell a couple jokes then talk about how msft decieved you :p

i got my emails saying we will be emailed tracking info starting monday(2day) through wednesday(2 dayySssssssssssssssssssss_)

cropcircles
No emails from them or anything so I guess I was left out. Every single person I know that signed up was confirmed as a host. Oh well, no house party for me.

check here http://www.houseparty.com/help/contact and see what you can find out.

Jediweasel

Not a Party here...I'll get drunk anyway!

Srugie
received my party pack today :) yay!

Pics?