Twilight Author Stephanie Meyer

ok, here comes another twilight fab, now with alien parasites....hurrrayy.

is it me or this is a rip off of some movies and books that were already released??

body snatchers anyone???

Exactly. She doesn't come up with anything original... Vampires were around before she wrote Twilight too... LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it was as memorable to your gf... lol I really don't get the interest in this woman's story telling.

Woah, quote from the past, lol.

And she did like it iirc, but she does like a lot of terrible movies and books...

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I read the synopsis for the movie (haven't read the book) and my first thought upon reading about centipedes using human brains as hosts and curing cancerwas ...

Stargate SG-1 and the Goa'uld.

Stop ripping off awesome TV series Meyer you hack!

Since the director is Andrew Niccol i'll give the movie a try. I think the lack of faith in Andrew Niccol in this topic is depressing. I guess the average Neowinian is better at directing movies than him ...

Oh goody more Stephanie Meyer awful writing with 2 bland guys and a non descript leading woman. Please women stop buying her books and making people think she is good

I'm sure the director is fine, but you can't polish a turd into decent screenplay. I'm basing my opinion on assumption though, as I've not read any Stephanie Meyer books, and only seen 1 of the Twilight movies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...