Forza Motorsport 3 Demo Released

WHAT A PILE OF HORSE ****ING ****! DOESN'T WORK AT ALL, I tried his way to burn the CONTENT folder... guess what, came up on my XBOX 360... MIXED MEDIA!! so what a load of crap!

Whoah nessy!

I still need to play this.

Same here, which is great :)

Don't sell it!!! :o Have you got it mounted to something? Makes it so much better to use.

You can mod it with new bearings too, to make it more solid, (haven't done that yet) and I want to mod the peddles too, they are far to soft.

Now see that is a sweet little set up for the wheel. (Y) I would LOVE to hook someone up like that.

There is one main thing that is keeping me from setting it up like that, it starts with a w ends with an e and has an if between those two letters. If I had that massive of a thing set up in our TV room, she would lose her mind. LOL That is my biggest issue with the wheel, everytime I take it out I then have to pack it up etc and bring it down to the basement. On top of that our new table in the TV room has no lip on it like our old one did, so it is hard to attach it to anything high enough to work with the pedals as well.

I really want to keep it, and really want to use it, but it is more of a nuisance for me unfortunately than anything else. :(

WHAT A PILE OF HORSE ****ING ****! DOESN'T WORK AT ALL, I tried his way to burn the CONTENT folder... guess what, came up on my XBOX 360... MIXED MEDIA!! so what a load of crap!

Lay off the roids! :|

Check the game library it's there.

OMG YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!

Tonight, on FAIL ...