The New Me.

+warwagon    9,650
On 2/27/2017 at 6:54 PM, Gary7 said:

Sister..??

friend.

That photo was 1 year before I met my gf.

• Like 1

+warwagon    9,650

So 10 days ago I went back on a Low-carb Diet. My girlfriend has been trying to lose weight with no success, so I recommended a low carb diet.  But it's hard to do a low carb diet if you are around people who are eating all the carbs they want. So I thought I would do the low carb diet right along with her. Plus I've slipped a tad bit and for the last 1 year and have been at around 175 from 168... so not much, but I wanted to see the 160's again and tonight after 10 days on low carb I'm back to 168 woot!  My Girlfriend just told me a day ago that she lost 8lbs after being on the low carb diet for only around 10 days:)

+The Evil Overlord    17,412

Have you tried a slightly higher carb, but very low protein diet? I was doing that and cycling, lost 10lbs last summer, over maybe 4 months ish....

• Like 1

+warwagon    9,650

A month and 21 days ago my girlfriend started her low carb journey and I started it right along with her. To give you an idea how well low carb works, when I started I weighed in at 175.6 ... today I weighed in at 162.4 .. down 13 lbs. That being said if I hit 160 ... I will be going off low carb, as I don't want too get to slender. All that being said, I feel absolutely fantastic!

What's funny is while doing low carb i've been having breakfast every morning. Before low carb I never ate breakfast. For breakfast cheesy eggs and my morning coffee (16oz of cappuccino machine Folgers gourmet supreme. Half cup soymilk, 1 lid Mexican vanilla and 6 drops of SucraDrops .. blended together in a blender and put in the fridge to be iced for the next day. For lunch a nice salad with onion, green onions turkey, cheese, cauliflower and salad dressing.

For Supper usually, a large chicken breast side of cauliflower with cheese and fried bologna.

I do eat other low carb stuff, but that's just a brief breakdown.

Before bed, i also take some vitamins, Multi, Calcium, C, D, Fish Oil, and Garlic.

• Like 1

Draconian Guppy    12,410

slightly relevant to low carb:

• Like 1

+warwagon    9,650

My halloween custom arrived today. It zips up in the back so I wasn't able to get it completely zipped up for this photo without some assistance as I was trying it on. You definitely can't have any fat rolls to wear this costume, it would show all! 

36710445054_af9f869b49_c.jpg

37372887286_c70a01fb34_c.jpg

37372887556_7375099731_c.jpg

• Like 1

+Mando    3,311

good going mate, kudos to ya. 

looking trim as spidey! 

+warwagon    9,650
On 10/1/2017 at 7:34 AM, Mando said:

good going mate, kudos to ya. 

looking trim as spidey! 

Thanks! The costume exceeded my expectations.

+Mando    3,311

youll have to make sure you wear seemeless undercrackers in that outfit, cant have spidey with a VPL!