Are there any Snickers sugar free bar?

I went to the snickers site but I don't see any sugar free bar, why in hell Snickers does not have this option to satisfy some people watching their diet?

Because it's not good for you lol :p

Just go with a protein bar or an apple or something. Diets suck and you need to make necessary sacrifices.

You can always bake yourself a recipe of a mock up snickers bar without the sugar. There's a few public recipes on google.

One snicker bar won't hurt you. Moderation!

But.. but..

Everyone knows you can't just eat one Snickers bar.. :o

*Is starting to wonder if anyone can tell Snickers is my favorite Candy bar..*

Ugh I want a Snickers now...they're damn good. Although not good for you :p and in reply to the OP, unless you make one yourself I don't think you're finding a sugar free version.

Mars could explore a new market with a sugar free version of Snickers. I mean almost every drink, gums and candy have sugar free version.

Yeah, how do you expect to get a sugar free candy bar when the bar has THAT much sugar to begin with.

Snickers is supposed to have sugar, plenty of it! Caramel, nuts... It's supposed to have all of those important nutrients!

Can't think of a sugar free version of it. What would be the point, diet? It's one of the most caloric candy bars, due to the sugar and nuts, without those it wouldn't be called Snickers.

Infidel! Get some nuts! :D

snickers_0.jpg

What Mars needs to do is release a White Chocolate version of the Snickers bar.

*Insert MASSIVE drooly emoticon here.*

:drool:

^^ Not massive enough? I'm sorry, I've failed you :(

Not to mention it has caramel.

And what IS caramel? :whistle:

All Caramel is, is sugar tempered.

Caramel is made by heating sugar slowly to around 170 ?C (340 ?F). As the sugar melts and approaches this temperature, the molecules break down and re-form into compounds with a characteristic caramel color and flavor.

:):)

That's one reason Snickers cannot be sugar free.

Caramel <ISb> sugar.

[quote name='Calum' post='591655206' date='Oct 2 2009, 21:49:drool:l:

^^ Not massive enough? I'm sorry, I've failed yo:(:(

Heh that's okay amigo.

Mars could explore a new market with a sugar free version of Snickers. I mean almost every drink, gums and candy have sugar free version.

Yeah and they are all crap. I hate suger free/the fake sugar crap that's being done. Sugar = good for you.

All Caramel is, is sugar tempered.

Caramel is made by heating sugar slowly to around 170 ?C (340 ?F). As the sugar melts and approaches this temperature, the molecules break down and re-form into compounds with a characteristic caramel color and flavor.

:):)

That's one reason Snickers cannot be sugar free.

Caramel <ISb> sugar.

:yes:s:

You could buy sugar free chocolate but it is made with sugar substitutes that could give you the runs if you eat a lot of it. I think there is chocolate based on Splenda (Sucralose) and it might be hard to find but there are places that sell it.

You could get Splenda based candies and tiny individually wrapped chocolates.