[i] Favorite iPhone Games

Smigit

Would be intereted to see what other people have been enjoying. Personally since I got my 3GS the games I've enjoyed most are

Crayon Physics

Toki Toki

iBlast Moki

Ragdoll Blaster

Unfortunatly my touch screens stuffed so some regions don't work which has prevented me playing too much, but once it's fixed I'm looking forward to giving several others a go.

Sikh

Wait huh? Off topic but your touch screens stuffed? You mean worn out or what? Confused!?

Ive enjoyed

Pocket God

MGS Touch

BIA

Tower Blox

Baseball 2009

ArcadeHoops

These are the ones I see myself playing all the time. Exspecially MGS Touch. I am level 11 and dont have enough patience to complete it because of the cyborg. Damn thing.

Anyway, I will be sure to check yours out

Smigit
Wait huh? Off topic but your touch screens stuffed? You mean worn out or what? Confused!?

It has a dead region in the middle. I can still use it as a phone and can enter SMS by rotating the keyboard to avoid it. Have to get a copy of my receipt to send it in for warranty purposes.

NikkiRox

MyBrute, WordAce and Bejewelled 2 are the games I play most on my iPhone :)

+Anarkii

Mafia Wars

Assassins Creed

Underworlds

Duke 3D

Monkey Island SE

Flashback (albeit crap controls) :(

Doom Resserection

Car Jack City

The Sims 3

Rise of Lost Empires

Solixis

Doodle Jump - quite possibly the most addicting game on iPhone tbh

DirtyLarry

Peggle (had to get it out of the way)

Doom Resurrection

And I have to admit, Paper Toss is addictive as all hell. I got 100 on easy and just choked so hard on the 101st toss. LOL

Gonna check out some of what people listed here, as unfortunately I have a whole lot of crap games I purchased that I do not like.

Snowl

Canaball is the best game. Evar.

I might do a review on it laterz.

SimplySchizo

Alive 4 Ever = awesome game @ awesome price

Space Invaders Infinity Gene

Mafia Wars ..some reason i keep up with it

My Brute = Tons better than the www version

Real Racing

Need For Speed

Gangstar = For your gta fix

Zombieville

Modern Combat Sandstorm= possibly the best fps on iphone

oh, and UNO of course! best game ever :D

These i play most. so many though

Edited by 305
insanekiwi
paper toss

!!!!!!

ynnoj

Eliss and Rolando are my favourites. Peggle is good too.

DirtyLarry
Doodle Jump - quite possibly the most addicting game on iPhone tbh

Just have to say I purchased this since it was .99, and you were damn right. Super addictive. And a very good example of a perfect use of the mechanics of the iPhone/iPod. (Y)

EchoNoise

Alice Greenfingers

Alphabetic

Flight Control

and of course...

Paper Toss

Oh dear gawd, my partner bought Alice Greenfingers, I had to try it, it's so crappily addictive, I want to put the game down, but I just can't.

Zygar

Tap Tap Revenge (pretty much addicted to it)

Peggle

Sims 3

lunamonkey

Full games I've played a lot:

Fieldrunners

Paper toss World tour

Ragdoll

Peggle

GeoDefense Swarm

Pocket God (Not sure what to do with it though, it's fun for 5 minutes at a time)

And a list of others that I've play a bit:

GearedFree (it's ok, not as good as ragdoll)

Flood-it!

Sol Free (cards)

Blackjack

Uno free

Battletaire

Shift Lite

Flight Control (I'm not good at quick games on iPod)

Farm Frenzy

JirboMatch (Anime Match)

Blowfish

Time Crisis Lite

Music apps I like:

Tonepad

Free piano

NLogFree (synth)

Balls

Band

Tharp Daddy

Geodefence (omg awesome)

Zenonia (best iPhone zelda-esque rpg)

Peggle

JellyCar

DirtyLarry
Canaball is the best game. Evar.

I might do a review on it laterz.

Canabalt you meant right?

If so I was a little skeptical paying $2.99 for a game that is free online, but I have to say it was well worth it. The game translates really well to the system since there is really just one overall function, and that is Jump.

My one and only thing is things are a bit on the tiny side, but this is the nature of the system itself.

So lets see what else, I checked out a few more games mentioned here, mostly the free versions..

Eliss is a cool game. At first I had not a single clue what to do, but once I did, it is damn good, but pretty challenging.

Rolando, not sure I "get it," but have to give ti more of a chance.

Toki Tori, awesome game, playing the free version right now, but I am already stuck. :blush: So this is turning me off a bit.

And thanks Lunamonkey, I had NO IDEA there was a Time Crisis for the iPhone until I read your list, I just downloaded Lite. It is my favorite Arcade game.

Also does anyone know what the name of the Fighter Jet game is that is featured on the one commercial for the iPhone games?

Also to add Music Apps even though this is a game thread, I have

Xewton Music Studio.

I also plan on purchasing BeatMaker. Each are $20, but they are incredibly powerful for apps on a portable system. Xewton is basically Garage Band, perhaps a bit better as it's sequencer is really damn powerful for such a small app. It does not support sampling but says it will in an update (BeatMaker supports sampling and also has an app to copy over samples for your computer)

One day I will upload some of the Hip Hop tracks I have created in another thread.

lunamonkey

I bought Alice Greenfingers because someone recommended it in here. Wow, what an addictive little game that is.

I stayed up late for an extra hour playing it, now I'm knackered and going to be tired at work :D

@DirtyLarry, is it TopGun? (Poor reviews)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...885030&mt=8

Aera?

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...001439&mt=8

Edited by lunamonkey
scratch42069

Tap Tap Revenge is my fav game atm. I'm a big fan of Frets On Fire on PC so it was only natural I'd like Tap Tap Revenge so much.

DirtyLarry
I bought Alice Greenfingers because someone recommended it in here. Wow, what an addictive little game that is.

I stayed up late for an extra hour playing it, now I'm knackered and going to be tired at work :D

@DirtyLarry, is it TopGun? (Poor reviews)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...885030&mt=8

Aera?

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore...001439&mt=8

Cool thanks, I am going to manually search for them and see since I am not near my iMac which is what I have iTunes on...

Yep cool, does look like TopGun, and it also does look like I will avoid it since it does have real Poor reviews. Thanks again. (Y)

And just curious, this Tap Tap Revenge people are talking about, I see a 2.6 and it is free, is that the one everyone means, or the other one?

Ironman273

2 games along the same vein:

Flight Control

Harbor Master

Rudy

Tangled :p It's the only game I have on my iPod Touch

• 1 month later...
LingeringSoul

I bought Doodle Jump a couple days ago on a whim (it was only $0.99 if I recall correctly), and good God, this game is addictive. It's excellent to play in short bursts, and it has that undeniable "just one more game" feeling to it. Probably my favorite iPhone game right now.

Fling is also quite nice and simple. It's nice to have a game that doesn't rely on the accelerometer, so I can play it in public without looking like a lunatic :).