HBO: Bored to Death

I'm interested in knowing as well.

I can say if you like sort of out there comedy then this is for you, I loved it and Jason is so funny in the role as is Ted Danson in his role.

• 2 weeks later...
I love this show. I like the indie movie feel and the actors.

yeah 5 episodes in I am loving this show!

Olivia Thirlby is so cute! :wub:

Ted Danson is just to hilarious this weeks episode when he was stoned was comic gold! :rofl:

Yeah he's still got it in him!

I prefer Ted in this show instead of Becker.

Good show. (Y)

I just noticed from watching The Hangover again the other day - the movie cuts to the guys and baby walking towards the strippers room - and we hear Zach Galifiniakis talking about a new show but dont hear all of it. Only a few names like Ted Danson and Ames I guess, and its really cool or something. Then the other guy tells him to shut up :D

That was Bored to death

I just noticed from watching The Hangover again the other day - the movie cuts to the guys and baby walking towards the strippers room - and we hear Zach Galifiniakis talking about a new show but dont hear all of it. Only a few names like Ted Danson and Ames I guess, and its really cool or something. Then the other guy tells him to shut up :D

That was Bored to death

haha wow :o that's rather awesome!

That was Bored to death

That's pretty cool! :)

Ya, it's pretty good. I watched the first 4-5 episodes.

I dropped from my viewership though, theres too many show each week to watch now so I cut that one out. However I'll rent the dvds when they come out and watch em all straight through. I prefer doing that with most shows anyways.

What I especially like is that Ted Danson can play very different characters. Between Bored to Death, Becker, Curb your Enthuasim (tho he plays himself, its an exaggerated version), and Cheers. I also hear he is great in the show Damages.

Ya, it's pretty good. I watched the first 4-5 episodes.

I dropped from my viewership though, theres too many show each week to watch now so I cut that one out. However I'll rent the dvds when they come out and watch em all straight through. I prefer doing that with most shows anyways.

What I especially like is that Ted Danson can play very different characters. Between Bored to Death, Becker, Curb your Enthuasim (tho he plays himself, its an exaggerated version), and Cheers. I also hear he is great in the show Damages.

yeah he was amazing in Damages