blackra1n is out! Jailbreak for all devices!

blackra1n.jpg

blackra1n is a OTB 3.1 (and 3.1.2)untethered jailbreak for ALL devices (except ipt3g), released by geohot.

You do NOT require a pre-jailbroken device. Simply plug in your iDevice, make it ra1n and run blackra1n on your device! And done!

NOTE : for ipt3g you can tether it, simply jailbreak and everytime you turn off your device make it ra1n again to turn it back on, jailbroken.

Download links:

Windows:http://blackra1n.com/

Macintosh: N/A

Edited by Kirbeh

Id hold back on downloading from there, there is no information given on the site AT ALL and the above link is a direct link to a .exe. Plus the above sounds too good to be true, hold off until a member of the dev team gives a heads up on the official site I reckon

While that is True, GeoHot is still very Young and immature, Although Brilliant

He releases stuff that is barely tested and expects the people who use it to report back the problems and then he will fix later, Maybe.

Just a warning, by using his stuff you ARE a part of his testing scheme

Edited by Phantom Helix

I couldn't get it to work on my iPod Touch 3G 8GB and from what I've read 3G 8GB is the only one that won't jailbreak with blackra1n.

While that is True, GeoHot is still very Young and immature, Although Brilliant

He releases stuff that is barely tested and expects the people who use it to report back the problems and then he will fix later, Maybe.

Just a warning, by using his stuff you ARE a part of his testing scheme

This.

I need to keep the old baseband for ultrasn0w, am I correct in saying there's no way to do this yet :/