Geforce2 MX400 Drivers for Windows Server 2003

the nvidia geforce2 mx400 drivers for windows 2000/xp worked, but they didn't support direct3d etc. Now i need drivers, which are specially made for win2k3 server so i could play my games :)

try enabling full hardware acceleration :whistle:

i should just give you the standard "it's a SERVER not a workstation" lecture :laugh: but i'm in a good mood.

yeah, but these drivers worked with "windows 2000 Server" .... and the full hardware enabling should be somewhere under Control Panel - System, right?

start > run > dxdiag > display tab > enable directdraw/direct3d

should i laugh or should i cry... i can't enable direct3d etc because windows thinks that my video card doesn't support them - that's the problem ... but nevermind, i installed Windows XP :p

I agree with PF Prophet ,i have the same chip here and i dint have any problem and yes there is only one detonator driver.

Also dont forget from the display properties/advanced/troubleshoot/turn your hardware accelaration to full and after try the dxdiag.

did you ever enable full hardware acceleration? :rolleyes: you have to do that before it will let you enable direct3d

display properties > settings tab > advanced > troubleshooting tab > full acceleration