WTF: Chinese Eat Baby Soup for Sex

svnO.o

I won't post the pictures here because they are pretty graphic but I've posted the story below:

Some of the Chinese people are known to be eating babies and the news circulated through the internet or via Email communication is shocking the world.

An Email report received by The Seoul Times confirmed that news with several vivid and appalling pictures of human embryos fetuses being made into a soup for human consumption.

The report went on. A town in the southern province of Canton (Guangdong) is now on trend taking baby herbal soup to increase overall health and stamina and the power of sexual performance in particular.

The cost in China currency approximately $ 4000 (it is about Rs2000).

A factory manager was interviewed and he testified that it is effective because he is a frequent customer.

It is a delicacy whereby expensive herbs are added to boil the baby with chicken meat for eight hours of boiling and steaming.

He pointed to his second wife next to him. She is 19 years old. The 62-year-old man testified that they have sex everyday.

After waiting for a couple of weeks he took this reporter to the restaurant when he was informed by restaurant manager that the spare rib soup (local code for baby soup) was now available.

This time it was a couple who have two daughters and this third one was confirmed to be a daughter again. So the couple aborted the baby which was five months old.

Those baby who is close to be born and die naturally costs 2000 in China currency. Those aborted ones cost a few hundreds in China currency.

Those couples who did not want to sell dead babies, placentas can be accepted also for couple of hundreds.

One local reporter was quoted as saying that this is the problem arising from Chinese taking too much attention in health or is the backfire effect when China introduced one child in a family policy.

This heinous crimes rise from the fact that majority of Chinese people prefer to have male babies and the poor families end up selling their female babies.

Dead babied can be purchased in Taiwan for 70 US dollars for being used as grilled delicacies.

Full article + source ***WARNING: The source contains graphic/disturbing images, not for the faint of heart.***

--------------------------------------

A friend of mine showed me this and I couldn't believe what I read/saw. Seems absolutely crazy to me. Disgusting.

BoredBozirini

Stem cells, yum yum yum!

TrueMonolith

Thats one way to get stem cells i guess.

protocol7

Life imitating art again.

There was a movie a few years back about fetuses being made into dumplings for rejuvinating.

Elliott

Well, I guess if you've got too many people already... :p

Rob2687

That's really disturbing. :|

+warwagon

Nothing coming from the Chinese or Japanese surprises me anymore.

Edited by warwagon
nokiaxion

IMO:

Fake. 100%.

Heres a intresting poll: What is more fake this or the girl that now walks backwards?

The_Decryptor

"human embryos fetuses"

What exactly is an embryo fetus?

Randolph

omg. that is disgusting. :x

BoredBozirini
IMO:

Fake. 100%.

Heres a intresting poll: What is more fake this or the girl that now walks backwards?

Tough choice. I guess I'll have to choose the girl walking backwards because the Chinese can surprise you sometimes.

anarkhy

Both stories are truth, chinese eating fetuses and the girl who was messed up. There are more bizarre things in the world.

acnpt

I'm feeling hungry now, better call the local takeaway and see if they got some :p

carmatic
Both stories are truth, chinese eating fetuses and the girl who was messed up. There are more bizarre things in the world.

and you know because?

deletedxyz
IMO:

Fake. 100%.

You got to love how gullible people are.

Neoauld

this right here, is the grossest thing ive read in..10 years

deletedxyz
this right here, is the grossest thing ive read in..10 years

Imagination is quite a thing, ain't it?

Trong
IMO:

Fake. 100%.

Seriously? The girl has dystonia. It's been certified by several doctors.

If the baby eating article were true however, I'm sure there'd be plenty of news reports and public outrage about it so I'm not so sure about its credibility.

Verdelite

you know that guy on the discovery channel that eats wierd food on it all the time? Maybe he needs to make a trip to china for the spare rib soup :p

FloatingFatMan

And Snopes claims more victims... :rofl:

+Dick Montage

1) Fake

2) So what? What defines whether people choose to eat animal X or animal Y?

Raa

Ugh, even the title makes me shudder - fake or not! :s

hdood

I remember seeing this years and years ago, I think they were part of some art project. Someone have just taken them and put a nice story to it, and people fueled by xenophobia and racism believe it.