Where to get blu ray movies cheap?

So I am curious where everyone in the US buys their Blu ray movies.

Best buy seems expensive compared to walmart and amazon websites.

With walmart you pay shipping, with amazon its pretty much free shipping.

Any other places to get the movies cheap?

Perhaps you should have added "and legally" to your thread title. You're going to get a lot of suggestions for torrents and "home backups".

Whoops I didn't think of that.

Personally I wait a few months till the price drops :p

Well the price has dropped for some of the movies depending on what movie it is. Amazon wants like 20$ The Dark Knight, Best Buy wants $29

I have switched almost completely to Amazon. Free shipping + no tax + they usually match the lowest price available. They are also good with the pre-order price guarantee where they will credit your account the difference in price as long as it lowers before the item ships.

edit - plus as a Prime member I get free 2-day shipping regardless of the order total.

Blockbuster is an alternative now. Out of the 2 in my city, 1 is closing and that one is completely 50% to 75%(if you find scratchs they will fix it and drop price) off.

Blu rays are like 10-20 new and used. My friend picked up like 10 new blu rays like transformers, trans2, crank 2, black knight, all were $20 each.

So try that.

Other then that he ALWAYS buys off amazon, its the best.

Blockbuster is an alternative now. Out of the 2 in my city, 1 is closing and that one is completely 50% to 75%(if you find scratchs they will fix it and drop price) off.

Blu rays are like 10-20 new and used. My friend picked up like 10 new blu rays like transformers, trans2, crank 2, black knight, all were $20 each.

So try that.

Other then that he ALWAYS buys off amazon, its the best.

Someone else has told me their blockbuster is closing, my local one is not. I'll check it out to find out how much their blu rays are as well! Thanks!

B&M stores overprice their BDs. They're the reasons why people still think Blu-ray movies are still expensive. However, if you look at the right places like Amazon, Costco, Walmart, etc., you'll see that they're priced the same as their DVD counterpart. If anything, just $1 or 2 more. Sometimes, even cheaper!

One of the strange places I get a lot of cheap Blurays from: Borders. I have one of their free reward card things, and constantly am getting emailed coupons for offers like Buy One, Get One, and anywhere from 40 - 60% off too. I've picked up a couple box sets cheap, as well as a bunch of random movies.