[Cosmology] Galaxy Cluster hints at early universe

Wow, that's really fascinating. It's amazing just how little we really know. I wonder what we'll see in our lifetimes...

HAHAHAHA, that's the second time you've gotten me laughing tonight. LOL

Good post.

hehe... yea, in case you can't tell I'm itching for us to discover life out there. I know it IS there- just doesn't make

any sense that there wouldn't be- but the odds of "stumbling" upon it are astounding. I heard some jackass the

other day arguing that we should have detected alien radio signals by now. Having worked in the radio field

with the military, I've learned two things:

1. Radio waves travel at the speed of light.

2. Radio waves travel in a straight line.

So, take a flashlight outside to your front yard, pick a direction, and shine the light. Now, call someone on the other side of

the world and ask them to find your beam of light. Here's a hint... they can't. Now let's assume they have access to every

satellite resource we have floating up there. I bet they still won't find your beam of light. It's THAT difficult on a mere planetary

level... imagine trying to find a beam (light wave, radio wave, whatever form of communication the aliens may be using) on

a universal playing field. Something tells me that when/if we do discover sentient life out there, or they find us, it's going

to be entirely by accident.