Philips Home Cinema setup questions

Ok so heres the setup at the moment

We have a Philips Home Cinema 5.1 system (model number HCS3020/5) and it has 2 aux (red and white) sockets at the rear.

Now at the moment aux 1 is being used on the 360, and aux 2 is being used for the Sky+HD box, also I have a scart cable connecting the TV to the home cinema system

But tomorrow we are getting a philips bluray player (model number) BDP3000/5) and i want that hooked upto the home cinema system, but i dont know how to do it without disconnecting either the 360 or the Sky box, is there anyway round it so I can have all 3 connected at the same time?

Pic included to show connections

post-97030-1257707196_thumb.jpg

well amazon isnt listing anything,

but i think ive got a fix (kinda) the scart from TV to Cinema box is doing the sound for the Skybox, so now ive got a free Red and White aux connection

Are all the inputs 2.0 phonos?

Can you get some phono splitters from Dixons or somewhere?

which ones of these will work: http://www.maplin.co.uk/Search.aspx?criter...s&source=15

damn, i forgot the only make a/v switch boxes in the USA

jeeesh..

that one linked to above is just an example

Calm down :p, he just wanted a UK link :p.

All limited to 2.0 stereo. Not the best Bluray experience, but it does what you asked for.

how else can i get good quality sound then?

heres the rear of the Bluray player in getting

Img265730977.JPG

philips_bdp3000_4.jpg

It's not a stand alone amp like the onkyo devices, but it's also not an all in one, so not like what you already have. (The sound system you have doesn't appear to have any 5.1 inputs.)

This is just speakers and an amp. Not bluray or dvd. Has loads of inputs though for future devices.

http://www.rgbdirect.co.uk/ProductDetails....el=SONY-HTSS360

(Just an example, there are alternatives, but I have my eye on this one for my new house. The wireless-rear option is appealing to me.)

edit : my mate was in the same position. He bought an upscaling DVD, and also bought a "home cinema" sound system (with an extra DVD player), and didn't realise that they can't connect to each other because the sound system doesn't have any extra inputs. I just told him to send it back and start over.

it MUST have optical in?

i have an ancient 'home cinema in a box' and that has optical in that i use from my PS3

Edit: just realised your blu-ray has no optical out.. wtf?!

Nice, would have been nice to have a simple connector like that, here, in the past... Like HDMI today.

is this a joke?

scart has been around since the 80s, how have you never owned a product with it :o

i wish HDMI supported auto switching like scart did.. it's gets tiresome scrolling through the inputs

is this a joke?

scart has been around since the 80s, how have you never owned a product with it :o

i wish HDMI supported auto switching like scart did.. it's gets tiresome scrolling through the inputs

I don't think SCART really made it to america / canada

Could be wrong though

is this a joke?

Maybe because in Canada/USA SCART was never used.... Back in the days ('80) we used Coax cable and Composite RCA cable, then came SVHS and Component and now HDMI.